Special September introductory offer at ToriSpilling.com: (with the exception of the “Tori” top-spot), spaces 1 through 4 will be made available for $250.00, 5 through 8: $150.00, along the side panels: $100.00—all for the ENTIRE September month! That's: 16 spaces. Linking OUR millions of site visitors to info on YOUR: page, product, brand, service or business that THEY may want or need to know!
If there was any accurate visual could best suit President Obama’s obvious, heroic quest to get things right as he prepares to peacock and swan song his way out this year, it would be this minute marker 00:20-1:57
When you deliver 71 months of job growth and 5% unemployment and then the GOP debates stop mentioning the economy pic.twitter.com/zhy6BabE2f
— sean. (@SeanMcElwee) February 7, 2016
Just to name a few, with his mission accomplished on:
- making healthcare accessible to all
- pardoning people in prison who are deserving of pardoning
- focusing on science and education for the kids
- improving relations, understanding, cultural diversity and conflict resolution between (and for) Muslims in (and of) the United States (Americans)
- reinstate the border’s catch and release policy
and right up under our noses…
- asking Congress for $1.8 billion in emergency funds for vaccine, research, and education and improving healthcare for low-income pregnant women
…President Obama has indeed done some humane things, all the while being accessible and at eye level to the people.
That being the case, in (literal) deed President Barack was as solid as a rock.
That, all said and done, it’s no wonder that our millennial president would seek to do go where places where no one else through to his 44th presidential term in office had ever considered going and doing something none had ever considered doing:
…yep, while it’d be nice if we could a new 4-set of one these Mt. Rushmore’s-one with
Well say hello to