1) Get it in. The world’s suppose to end today. Story here 2) Hillary Clinton Makes U.S History as first female presidential nominee. Story here 3) 18 year-old Malia Obama caught—teening: Skipped the DNC for some Lollapalooza f.u.n. Story here https://twitter.com/alexanderlao/status/758837093959213057 5) Hillary’s full DNC text speech here 6) Former Tap in for more!
1) Lenny Kravitz said it best: “Honey, it aint over ‘til it’s over.” Stay tuned to the DNC’s live stream interviews, debates, commentary and other political shenanigans up through the very last night of the DNC, here 2) About Last Night: Watch Bill Clinton’s DNC Day 2 speech, here 3) President Tap in for more!
Just in time when Trump gets a “modest boost” in Ohio after the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, something funky happens. If you exercise your right to vote, or even know just a little bit about politics, then you know that Ohio is a very necessary solution-it’s a “swing” state. Tap in for more!
1) After 46 people in 21 states become ill, flour recalled (again) by General Mills. Story here 2) Michael Jordan steps up to speak up for Black lives—and police officers. Story here 3) Things probably making rapper Noreaga smile right now: Carmelo Anthony says ‘it’s about time’ Michael Jordan stepped Tap in for more!
1) So who’s buying? Male escorts make a killin’ at the RNC. Story here 2) Better than Flint? THC found in Colorado resident’s water. Residents warned not to bathe in it or drink it. Story here 2a) What is THC and where else can/has it be found? Tap in for more!
1) Due to lead, Consumer Safety Commission recall children’s water bottles specifically sold at LL Bean. Story here 2) Meet Iesha Evans-the woman from the poignant Baton Rouge photo (search ref: Gayle King) 3) Milo silenced by Twitter. Story here 4) Internet Free speech war initiated by Tap in for more!
1) [ictt-tweet-inline]No more wire hangers: The brain receptor that triggers OCD identified[/ictt-tweet-inline]. Story here (search reference: Faye Dunaway / “Mommie Dearest” ) 2) Cleveland not fancy enough for snipers. Snipers working the RNC increasingly depressed by the city of Cleveland’s sprawling view. Story here 3) North Carolina town successfully bans Tap in for more!
1) The White House received a petition to have social media group #BlackLivesMatter a “terror” group, this is the reply. Story here 2) According to a new study your personality is controlled by your immune system. Story here 3) 10 days before his death a manifesto or mission? Tap in for more!
“Have it your way” turned out to be more than a mere Burger King’s slogan after an armed man made the decision to surrender after holding restaurant patrons for almost four hours today. Around 11 o’clock this morning, the unidentified man was spotted as a possible rape suspect that Tap in for more!
Just as officials were dealing with the Baltimore hostage standoff turned surrender, right on its heal was another police situation that took a tragic turn however-on two of its own. A reported 7 police officers were shot while 3 lost their lives in the line of duty. Just 12 days Tap in for more!
1) Whatever happened to the days when we connected ourselves to something redeeming? Islamic state claims Nice, France truck attacker was their “soldier” and well…3 in connection to it were just arrested. Story (and video) here 1a) More on that story here 2) Did you know that the late, Tap in for more!
1) Although John Stewart said goodbye to us in April of last year, one fact remains: You can leave your calling but sometimes, your calling calls you back. John Stewart will be reuniting with Stephen Colbert to cover the RNC—Republican National Convention (in case you didn’t recognize the acronym). Tap in for more!
Come to data you Pokemon babies. The “uncarrier” T Mobile‘s got something for you. Despite all the cheating busts, cliff deaths, roberry setups, pet propositions, car crashes, quitting jobs to hunt Pokemon and other PokemonGo perils, pounding the pavement must go on. The problem with all that is data. While Tap in for more!
Bastille Day festivities in Nice, France turned out to be anything but “nice.” Bastille Day is traditionally a July 14, French national day commemorating the storming of the Bastille on July 14, 1789. As history would have it, two days prior, another event in the French Revolution known as the Tap in for more!
American television is getting its stick out the mud and widening the gap of conventional, heterosexual, reality television dating and is now moving on up. I don’t know about you, but when it comes to gay relationships: “hypothalamus” tends to come to mind. The hypothalamus controls 8 major hormones by Tap in for more!