- . 7 ways that humans have recently evolved
- . Target will install afterall: Gender-neutral bathrooms to be available in all of its stores
- . So just who is Sakshi Malik?
- Sakshi Malik is cheered on Twitter after winning Bronze medal ‘It took a woman athlete to slap Shobhaa De’.
- The result of Sakshi Malik’s 10 years of hard work.
- 11th hour power: Watch how in the last 1 min Sakshi Changed The Scoreline From 0-5 to 8-5!.
- Battle to beach volleyball Bronze: Kerri Walsh Jennings and April Ross.
- Phelps retires in the pool, still.
- Phelps enjoys retiring tin the pool with son Boomer.
- Paige suspended from WWE .
This is not a horror movie-just horrible: The stunned, bloodied face of a child survivor of Aleppo.
- Americans…Black Americans…Women…three of them…pull off historic sweep in 100m hurdles.
- Tables turned: Wife writes public letter to hubby before leaving him with 6 kids.
- Sonnie Johnson says Trump Speech totally exemplifies ‘What Democrats Have Done to the Black Community Over the Last Sixty Years’.
- Trump’s Breitbart hiring stuns Capitol Hill.
- Price hike of EpiPen Price has parents of kids with allergies wheezing ahead of school year.
- Louisiana Floods considered to be the worst natural disaster since Superstorm Sandy.
- Pitbull spotted in Louisiana floodwaters after having been stranded for 16 hours.
- Four-year old child physically and verbally abused so much she thought her real name was ‘Idiot’.
- Hotel so haunted you have to John Hancock a waiver to stay.
- Boy George sang it best: ‘I’ll tumble for ya’: Zac Efron, Arthur Mariano Vie tumble for Simone Biles’ Affection.
Batman Returns Return to Batman: Adam West, Burt Ward, Julie Newmar return for animated Batman movie.
- Target adds private bathrooms to flush the whole transgender debate.
- . Teen with Down Syndrome escorted by bikers to his first day of school
- Trump asks for the black vote in front of white supporters.
RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL – AUGUST 17: Andre de Grasse of Canada (L) and Usain Bolt of Jamaica (2nd-L) react as they compete in the Men’s 200m Semifinals on Day 12 of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games at the Olympic Stadium on August 17, 2016 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. (Photo by Ian Walton/Getty Images)
brother’s keeper sister’s feater feeter: Runner helps competitor up on her feet mid terrible race collision . I am my
- Southeast Louisiana’s flood of 2016 and the consequences of real community.
Doubling up Doubling way up: Kylie Jenner Buys $4.5 million Hidden Hills home right next to where she currently habitats and dwells.
- . For 6th consecutive year Melbourne, Australia ranked world’s most livable city
- Montel Williams says Hillary Clinton is ‘the right choice’.
- Apparently, there really is a “perfect” way to explain ‘consensual sex’ v. ‘rape’ (to people who still don’t get it).
- After 19 years homeless, a man’s son walks through the door.
- Mid-race, Usain Bolt and De Grasse exchange smiles (Gatlin blows chance).
- GoFundMe account started for Olympian Ally Raisman’s parents was Usain Bolt’s men’s 200 meters everything you expected?
- So does Hillary Clinton’s president elect win mean a whole new era of “bitch” and public misogyny?
- New York Times: Introducing Stephen K. Bannon.
- So this is supposedly what happened when a man kept a syringe near Hillary at all times.
SORRENTO, LA – AUGUST 16: People drive through a flooded road by boat as they visit their neighborhood on August 16, 2016 in Sorrento, Louisiana. Starting last week Louisiana was overwhelmed with flood water causing at least seven deaths and thousands of homes damaged by the flood waters. (Photo by Joe Raedle/Getty Images)
- Synchronized swimmers-literally: Ryan Lochte’s 3 swim buddies were pulled off plane in Rio to answer for alleged robbery they claimed happened.
- J.K Rowling to release 3 new Harry Potter Books.
- 40% of Texans support a secession should Hillary win (says this poll).
- Unborn Baby gets lifetime free flights when plane mom was on diverted to deliver her.
- . CNN to Trump adviser says he’s losing “Says who?” replies adviser. “Polls,” says CNN. “Which polls?” asks adviser. “All of them” answered CNN”
- . Trump holds a national security and law enforcement roundtable at Trump Tower
- Perfect match: Extreme Trump brings on extremist right wing Breitbart News to run his campaign.
- So what about Aetna’s withdrawal from Obamacare?
- TMI? When a mother finds her daughter with two of her sanitary napkins, she posts about it–on Facebook.
- Ten year-old suddenly dies from herpes cold sores ignored by doctors.
- Reportedly, more Americans (320 million approximately) are overwhelmed with a case of the ‘I Can’t Do This Anymore,’ but continue to go on about their day.
- Dying man removed from nursing home is granted his final wish firefighters.
- Matt Cullen re-signs four year contract with Penguins.
- Another Email leak?
- In under two months, American to hand off Internet?
53. Massachusetts massacre of sorts perhaps? Well, ya gotta sign a waiver to stay there.
54. Reportedly not a ransom. Cash was held until Iran freed the prisoners.
55. Post Sri Lanka completing whitewash against Australia, India becomes No.1 test team.
56. See this pet raccoon’s haircut. Cute?
57. . Reportedly George Soros tried too: Soros Tried To Influence Supreme Court Ruling
58. . Usain Bolt has a laugh with Canada’s Andre De Grasse during the 200m semifinal
59. . Charity starts at home: Multiple Fixer Upper Homes are now available to rent
60. . Pro-Trump Millennials say ‘Slap Yourself Upside of the Head’ if you are voting for Hillary Clinton
61. You got no game: Prepare to look like even more of a loser if you type ‘gg ez’ Overwatch.
62. . GDP grows 7% in Q2 2016 in Philippines
more from August 18th edition