I’m gon’ try and translate this: All I see is Chlorophyll (which is good because I take the pills) and ‘Combatir’ + cancer looks like a winner. Perhaps Chlorophyll has bee found to have some cancer-fighting agent in it. Either way, the story got over 2k shares so, there’s that on that. *slap-wipes hands twice*
the will a whipping there’s a way:
- The dog DMX Welcomes
BabyCub #15 *blank stare*
Whatever this is, people are actually excited about it:
- A New Anne of Green Gables Miniseries Is Coming to Netflix
- An ANNE OF GREEN GABLES Series Is Coming to Netflix | Nerdist
- Oh, Gilbert! ‘Anne of Green Gables’ Is Coming to Netflix
- ‘Anne of Green Gables’: Netflix Picks Up Adaptation
- Netflix Snaps Up the Rights to a New Anne of Green Gables Adaptation
- Harambe the gorilla: Cincinnati Zoo ‘not amused’ by memes (see more on this from our sis … and MSN.com)
- Kobe Bryant Day Declared by Los Angeles City Council
- Kobe Bryant Catches Fan Filming His Family, Gives the Death Stare
“Speedo” wore its name. They were on some fast-acting tenactin shiz and acted fast, yo:
- Ryan Lochte ditched by four major sponsors
- Speedo Cancels Its Sponsorship Deal With Ryan Lochte
- Ryan Lochte has now been dumped by four of his major sponsors
- Ryan Lochte: Speedo and Ralph Lauren among four to end sponsorship
- Speedo USA Is Among 4 Companies to Drop Ryan Lochte Amid Rio Fallout
- Speedo USA, Ralph Lauren Among Companies Dropping Ryan Lochte Amid False Robbery Claims
(It’s official, police are wayyy to aggressive (see more on this from our sis)
- C. police kill unarmed deaf, mute man using sign language
- North Carolina state trooper shoots dead deaf mute man
- For Those Keeping Score, American Women Dominated in Rio and ICYMI:
- Tokyo 2020 Presentation (Rio 2016)
- No Gabby Douglas anthem outrage for white Olympic medalists
Deep sigh* Gemini’s are notorious for saying one thing but meaning and doing another. Deception is their second nature.
Say what? *Putting in my funky bassline app toDAY!
- Nate Diaz vape pen use after UFC 202 under investigation by USADA
- Dana White reveals options for Conor McGregor after beating Nate Diaz
- Nate Diaz made Connor McGregor respect him
- The Dudley Boyz to ‘say goodbye’ tonight
- The APB Still out on social media for hidden meaning of John Cena’s armband
- Emails reveal how foundation donors got access to Clinton and her close aides at State Dept.
- The FBI found 15,000 emails Hillary Clinton didn’t turn over
- FBI uncovers 14,900 more documents in Clinton email probe
She’s actually on to something. I aint woman enough to pull a whole human out of my vagina. I’m still fighting with tampons monthly.
(interestingly, in my book Angie Situation, at the end, I wrote something about this. I’ll scan it for your reading pleasure. For your reading pleasure, click here when the scan is up and ready-today..8/23). UPDATE: “Angie Situation” is a 3 part book series: Innocence (book 1/prequel on Amazon now) Naivete-book 2/sequel (not on Amazon yet) & Sophistication-book 3/finale (not on Amazon yet). Angie Situation Innocence ends with “Angie” having not had the baby as yet. The part where she’s discussing childbirth v c-section is in book2/Naivete chapter 2! That said, I’m just going to make this subject/story a blog post and put the excerpt up, there). This is worthy of a blog anyways as, it’s a subject (or dilemma) all childbearing women consider and others wonder about.
We’re all drama queens nowadays who act and react like this daily only to hurriedly wake up the next morning with fast-blinking eyes while we run to the computer to see if we went viral. Congrats:
*Eyes in head. Moving on.
Necessi”tities” in life: We women, our vaginas and our vernacular *blows bangs
I can so totally see Melania being a mail order bride—and all subcategories that go with it, though. Sorry, sue me.
Twisted Sister still kickin’:
…Meanwhile in: “I learned my 5th grade social studies lesson on ‘supply and demand’ well, gate: Epipen is pulling a Martin Shkreli and people aren’t too happy about it—hey, what’s an American to do when you’ve got a monopoly on something, eh?
- EpiPen Price Rise Sparks Concern for Allergy Sufferers
- EpiPen Maker Under Fire After Hiking Price of Live-Saving Injector to $500
Unique. Lemme sing:
♫♫ You don’t have to be a starrrr baby.
To be in my show at my door. You don’t have to be a starrrrr baby. To be in my my my my my my show door!♫♫
Straight outta Mortal (dormant) Combat. Fresh off the ‘I’ve been laying low since George Dubya administration” files, Colin Powell is dug up. The combative Aries in Colin Powell is gonna coming out, jack-no matter HOW low he’s been laying. They are always prepared for combat and battle. Don’t. You. Try. Them! They love to fight.
- Colin Powell says Clinton officials trying to ‘pin’ email scandal on him
- Colin Powell Throws Hillary Clinton Under the Bus over Email Scandal
- To Every White ‘Ally’ Who Has Racist Friends (keep checking in on our sis, I feel a write-up coming on with this one)…
What the hell happened here: These mofos just washed up on the Canada shores like they are preparing for some new race or class of people having migrated to some town in an atypical way-perfect for history books.
Weird but, check this out:
- 1,500 Americans wash up in Canada after wind blows them off course
- S. partiers wash up in Canada, blown across St. Clair River
- So just how DID 1,500 Americans Accidentally Float Into Canadian Waters?
- Hundreds of Americans wash up illegally in Canada after river party (Reuters)
- Hundreds of Americans wash up illegally in Canada after river party (MSN)
- Fifteen hundred possibly drunk Americans successfully invade Canada via the St. Clair River
- 1,500 drunk refugee American ‘floaters’ illegally cross Canadian border—are welcomed and rescued