Special September introductory offer at ToriSpilling.com: (with the exception of the “Tori” top-spot), spaces 1 through 4 will be made available for $250.00, 5 through 8: $150.00, along the side panels: $100.00—all for the ENTIRE September month! That's: 16 spaces. Linking OUR millions of site visitors to info on YOUR: page, product, brand, service or business that THEY may want or need to know!
This next one deserves my Chloe Grace Moretz confused face:
I get this. I have a friend that stocks up on ‘milk and bread’ every storm or threat. We laugh. It’s crazy and I often pick with her about it. Everytime we talk about anything serious I be like “girllll better go get that milk and bread.”
Surely there’s a ‘David’ on the team:
- Former President S R Nathan dies, aged 92 …I know…As an American I was like: huh? S R who?
Other than “people are nuts” I have no words. No words. Smh.
Dear Snow, stay over there, please. Thank you.
- Snow lightly falling in mountains west of Calgary
- What Do Aliens Look Like? The Clue Is In Evolution
…I dunno anymore. Plastic surgery is even prevalent in the hood as opposed to being an ‘elite’ thing once upon a time. I c’aint be out here speculating on the evolving looks of an alien, man. I just can’t.
…for math and science are the real MVP’s
…Basically, Trump needs to be out here politicking for his own unfinished business rather than trying to run the business of a country. And the country owes us all one monetary/financial/credit slide by as suit for our having to put up with him and his presidential dreams. “Didn’t get that house you wanted because of your credit score? It’s yours.” Some sht like that. Because of Donald Trump, we should be able to sue the country seeing as though we are required to meet certain credentials for our life, limbs and properties and he just millionaire’d his way to the White House doors—all unqualified. WTF? To be president, you should be required to have longstanding, strong political footprint or bare minimum: military record. Other than that, discover your bliss and go find your greatness elsewhere among the American cloth and soil.
I have motto: be who you want to be and go where you want to go. But when it comes to being in a position of taking people with you, be qualified over (monetarily) quantified. In cases like such fuq your money and respect yourself, the country and your limits. That’s (one of my problems) my problem w/ Trump–wanting to be president of the country. I’m equal
opportunity opportunist offended. In 2001/2002 I was just as annoyed at Will Smith having stated “I think I could be president” as Kanye West (2015/2016) stating he wants to run for President. You can’t want to be president because your ego wants to test the reach of your popularity and fame any more than Trump should be allowed to test the reach of his money.
- 17 Slightly Gross Things All Girls Have Secretly Done
- Tel Aviv University study may lead to melanoma cure
- Dad Gets Fatal Diagnosis While Wife Is Pregnant — So He Starts Making Videos For His Unborn Son
- New Emails Show Top Clinton Aide Huma Abedin Setting Up Meetings with Major Foundation Donors
- Trump calls for Clinton Foundation to be shut down
- The Clinton Foundation Continues To Save Lives As Trump Calls For It To Be Shut Down
Dunkin Donuts is prepping to compete out here in these Starbuck Fall/Winter Pumpkin Spice streets:
Felines are so “female.” Catty in every way. Smh.
This woman so resembles George Clooney’s wife.
- Clinton far better for economy than Trump, say business economists …—and apparently Trump once upon a time:
- Celtic fans pledge to match any Uefa fine for Palestine flag display and donate proceeds to charity
- Gord Downie brain cancer research fund raises $265K to date
- 15+ Of The Most Amazing Sculptures In The World
- PlayStation Plus Subscription Prices to Rise Next Month
- Move over Pavlov’s Dog Experiment: Dog Loves Getting Mail So Much That Postman Writes Her Letters Even When There’s No Mail
- Armed, Confederate flag-waving White Lives Matter protesters rally outside Houston NAACP
- John Oliver’s advice to Donald Trump: “drop out”
- Plans to replace Human Rights Act with British Bill of Rights will go ahead, Justice Secretary confirms
- Google Hides “Clinton Body Count” Search Suggestions
- Kobe starts $100 million investment fund…so if Kobe wouldn’t share the ball, you think he’s gonna grip these checks as tightly or nah?
- Indivisible Divisible: Florida School Invites Parents to Exempt Their Children From the Pledge of Allegiance …racking’em up early. Gathering who to put on the ‘watch’ list even before they’re can work. LoL.
- Kim Kardashian Sexes Things Up in a Wet T-Shirt and No Bra: Why She’s Showing Off Her Curves on Social Media
Alls I know is” This says “El Chapo” and got over 2k retweets, reposts, and shares and because, El Chapo.
- Let’s take a deep dive into this Trump family portrait …<—(that really is NOT my headline or my words). Seriously. LoL.
- So those rumors about MSG in that powder pack in Ramen is real? Ramen is displacing tobacco as most popular US prison currency, study finds
- So nice. So sweet, this story: Terminally ill US man knits thousands of hats for homeless people