|1. Funniest headline of the day There are five living U.S. presidents. None of them support Donald Trump.
2. Second funniest headline of the day Rahm Emanuel Concerned Gun Violence New York Dem Andrew Stein Endorses Trump ..who’s he, again?
3. ‘Literal’ headline of the day: Crowd turns its back on Hillary Clinton for group selfie
4. Ok Third funniest headline of the day: Could Spread To Parts Of City He Gives Shit About
5. Bloomberg to fact check debate on-screen
6. John Oliver Tears into Donald Trump’s Scandals: “Ethically Compromised to an Almost Unprecedented Degree.”
7. Donald Trump’s brazen dishonesty starts to catch up with him
8. DEATH under Clinton, LIFE under Trump… which do you choose?
9. The Sun Called Emma Watson’s Speech On Equality “Whining Crap”
10. The Senseless Cruelty of Donald J. Trump
11. Michelle and George: The Embrace Seen Around the World
12. Student suspended after she takes photo of school’s dirty water
13. Ex-Wells Fargo Employees Sue, Allege They Were Punished For Not Breaking Law
14. Why Donald Trump Should Not Be President
15. Millions in U.S. Climb Out of Poverty, at Long Last
16. Take This Fall Foliage Train Ride Through Kentucky For A One-Of-A-Kind Experience
17. Georgia voter predicts civil war if Clinton wins: ‘Patriots are going to overthrow the government’
18. This small Canadian town will give a job and a piece of land to anyone willing to move there
19. Navy Sailor Refuses to Stand During National Anthem
20. This Pakistani Father Teaches His Young Daughter How To Fire An AK-47 As She Threatens India!
WORLD AND POLITICS ↑
21. Video Shows Baby Born Inside Amniotic Sac
22. What Mark Hyman, author of ‘Eat Fat, Get Thin,’ eats every day
23. ‘I’m proof HIV shouldn’t stop you being a parent’
*** EXCLUSIVE – VIDEO AVAILABLE ***
ROCHDALE, UNITED KINGDOM – AUGUST 10: HIV positive mum Paida Mutopo (r), 20, stands next to her mum Mavis on August 10, 2016, in Rochdale, United Kingdom.
INFORMED she was HIV positive aged 11, Paida Mutopo believed she would never be able to have children for fear of passing on the condition. But despite carrying the potentially fatal virus, Paida, now 20, from Rochdale in Manchester, gave birth to her son Kai five months ago. Tests have confirmed that Kai is HIV free and the proud mother is now out to teach the world that HIV is no longer a death sentence – or even a barrier to becoming a parent. Paida, who contracted HIV from her mum Mavis, has now set her sights on going to university to study social work to help build a right future for her and Kai. She also uses public speaking engagements and does Q&As on social media platforms like Facebook and Snapchat to challenge the stigmatisation of HIV patients.
PHOTOGRAPH BY Barcroft Images
London-T:+44 207 033 1031 E:email@example.com
New York-T:+1 212 796 2458 E:firstname.lastname@example.org
New Delhi-T:+91 11 4053 2429 E:email@example.com www.barcroftimages.com
24. Broadly neutralizing HIV antibodies pave the way for vaccine
25. New genetic links for heart disease risk factors identified
26. More Americans Expected to Self-Medicate Than for Any Other Debate in History
27. Student suspended after she takes photo of school’s dirty water
28. School Replaces Detention With Meditation And Results Are Amazing
29. Anti-Vaccination Mom Changes Mind After All Three Kids Contract Rotavirus
30. ‘Anti-Vaxxer’ Mom Changes Mind After Her Three Kids Fall Ill
31. Professor David Nutt developed ‘hangover-free’ alcohol
32. Medical Cannabis 2016: New Benefits Of Medicinal
33. High-zinc diet may raise risk of C. difficile infection
34. Excess dietary zinc worsens C. diff infection
35. Blood test could improve treatment for depression
36. Boy, 15, diagnosed with deadly brain tumour from routine eye test
37. Sanofi gets $43 mln U.S. funding to spur Zika vaccine development
38. Oklahoma Man Urges Breast Cancer Screening For Men After Personal Diagnosis
39. Does Morning Sickness Really Prevent Miscarriage?
40. Morning sickness linked to lower risk of pregnancy loss
Link found between circadian rhythm gene and spread of certain breast cancer
|41. Maternal Instinct Leads To Baby’s Life-Saving Open Heart Surgery
42. Why do more men than women commit suicide?
43. Suicide Prevention Awareness: How to Ask
44. Adult Ed Classes Shown to Enhance Well-Being
45. Temporary TATTOOS could be used to treat MS
Charles Mayer, 30, of San Diego, survived an IED attack while serving in Iraq in 2010, but has suffered from complications including PTSD.
46. Concussions May Increase The Risk Of PTSD
47. 10 easy tips to sleep better at night
48. Man who squeezed spot above eye almost loses sight
49. Are migraines genetic?
50. Pain kept this young woman from eating for 5 years, and doctors didn’t know why
i51. Anti-inflammatory drugs may strengthen airway immunity to fight infections, study suggests
52. Too little too late Johnsons, besides, we already know “researchers” take money to fan and wan fires. We just found that out with sugar industry blaming fat as fatter. Sorry. We’re starting not to trust “researchers” anymore Research Finds Talc Doesn’t Cause Cancer. Juries Disagree
53. Poor testing of ‘super-cystitis’ could leave women with symptoms ‘for rest of their lives’
54. Literal #BlackGirlMagic? ‘Hidden Figures’: How Black Women Did The Math That Put Men On The Moon
55. The science world is freaking out over this 25-year-old’s answer to antibiotic resistance
57. 9 Forms of Capital That Entrepreneurs Can Earn
58. Why Meditation Works and How it Benefits the Workplace
59. Is the Gaming Industry the Next Big Marketing Channel?
60. 4 Top Mistakes Your Brand May Be Making When It Markets to Small Businesses
61. How This Startup Helps People Find Common Political Ground
62. 5 Common SEO Schemes That Will Burn You
63. Jack Daniel’s Puts the Townspeople of Lynchburg Front and Center in Its New Ads
64. The 3 things to look for in a customer-centric marketing tool
65. How Social Continues to Shape the Buyer’s Journey: A Q&A with Marketo
66. 5 Chrome Apps I Can’t Live Without
67. I Hear My Customers Talking About Cloud, How Do I Deliver and Make Money?
68. How Nielsen Is Shedding Old Perceptions, and Building New Businesses
69. The Story Behind the Explosion of the ‘Startup Capital of the South’
70. Four Types of Email Addresses Damaging Your Deliverability, and What You Can Do About Them
71. 10 Strategies to Prepare for Speaking Engagements
72. Mark Ritson: Facebook’s erroneous video metrics show no one has a clue about digital
73. Viewers Using Apps More, TV Less
74. 5 Interesting Uses of Customer Data for Ecommerce Marketing
75. The 15 Best Job Markets for Digital Marketers
76. Few businesses successfully integrating digital and traditional marketing [#ChartoftheDay] – Smart Insights Digital Marketing Advice
77. … Derrick Rose Investigation by LAPD: Latest Details, Findings and MoreToriSpilling’s “and more” at the end of our headlines is catching on, I see. LoL. j/k.
78. What Les Miles said about being fired on The Dan Patrick Show
79. Chris Bosh Won’t Return to Heat: Latest Comments and Reaction
80. Brad Marchand Inks 8-Year Contract Extension With Boston Bruins