- Transcript: The first Trump-Clinton presidential debate transcript, annotated
- Quips: Best Lines of the First Presidential Debate
- Cliffnotes: Takeaways from the first presidential debate
- Metrics: Trump and Clinton debate, by the numbers
- Trump: ‘I’m smart’ for not paying taxes
- Trump says he’s ‘smart’ for avoiding paying federal income taxes
…Sooooooo which is worse:
- a Football player neglecting to kneel to an American flag
- an American New York businessman running for President of the United States with no respect for the country such that he is anti-taxes
All Kaepernick haters x Trump supporters…may we hear from you? Are you gonna boycott Donald Trump and harass him across Twitter? Where’s your (tax-paying) outrage for the disrespect of the financial ebb and flow necessities of the country? A kneel to a flag (that you aren’t forced to pay taxes for) holds more value than jipping and fleecing the country out of the millions he otherwise should have paid during the life span of his being an American businessman?
Let hear from yous. If Trump supporters who had a problem with Colin Kaepernick not kneeling to a flag aren’t outraged (and demanding) to see that Trump has the same ‘respect for the country’, then admit your anger at Kaepernick is not about patriotic principle but rather, something you saw as race rebellion .
7. … Clinton hits nail on head on Trump’s refusal to return his tax returnsUnderstatement. Like she suspects, he either doesn’t want to show his tax returns because he’s either not as rich as he’s lead us to believe, not as charitable as he’d like for us to believe or he’ll prove just what he brags: He doesn’t pay federal taxes.
8. Clinton gets under Trump’s skin
9. Trump vs. Clinton: Her jabs put him on the defensive in first debate
10. Did Trump just hand Clinton a campaign ad?
11.Words people looked up during Clinton-Trump debate
12. Hillary Clinton’s mid-debate shoulder shimmy sure was something
13. Insiders: Hillary won
14. Debate analysis: The return of Fiery Trump
15. Trump yells and sniffs his way through the first 2016 presidential debate
16. Is Donald Trump sick? Either way, #TrumpSniffles is now a thing
17. Trump sniffles catch attention on social media
18. Howard Dean calls Trump a ‘coke user’ on TwitterLoL. Saw this coming.
19. Donald Trump denied during the debate that he has dismissed climate change. His Twitter account proves otherwiseFACT CHECK:
20. FACT CHECK: True friends don’t let friends debate the un-debatable LoL. Giuliani: I’d skip next debates if I were Trump
21. LoL: Twitter Reacts to Hillary Clinton’s Red Pantsuit at the First 2016 Presidential Debate
22. Trump hits Clinton on ‘stamina,’ Clinton blasts Trump as a sexist
23. FACT CHECK: But isn’t Tax Returns vs. 33k missing emails like comparing apples to oranges? Like ANY email, if the emails are reported deleted, they are not retrievable. IRS tax return STAY ready on old microfilm-ready to print. Just grab’em. Donald Trump makes tax return ultimatum
24. Trump: I held back on Bill Clinton’s ‘indiscretions’ because of ChelseaFACT CHECK: Former President Bill Clinton and his “indiscretions” during his governing and presidential rule have nothing to do with his wife’s current run for president. Petty. You did us proud on that, don’t waste out time.
25. CLOWNERY: Green Party nominee escorted off debate premises
26. Green Party candidate Jill Stein escorted off debate premises, resorts to Twitter
27. Sanders planning a ‘very, very vigorous’ Clinton stump schedule
28. Trump: My mic was ‘defective’
29. Big names in attendance at tonight’s debate
30. Q: Presidential debate: How’d Lester Holt do?
31.A: Lester Holt is basically invisible at the presidential debate
32. Lester Holt succeeds in fact checking Trump in real time
33. US Presidential debate tackles foreign policy issues
34. How Hillary Clinton Took Charge In The First Presidential Debate
35. Poll: Who won the debate?
36. Why Hillary Clinton won the debate
37. Yes, Donald Trump was ‘excited’ for the housing collapse
38. Trump needed to be an 11. He was barely a 4
39. Trump says suggested crime went up in Chicago under Obama. That’s not true.
40. 6 takeaways from the first presidential debate
41. CNN’s Reality Check Team vets the debate claims
42. The 10 most memorable moments of the presidential debate
43. Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump Press Pointed Attacks in Debate
44.Trump directed $2.3 million owed to him to his tax-exempt foundation instead
45. This was the most important moment of the first presidential debate
46. Debate Fact-Check: How Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton Stack Up
47. Winners and Losers from the 1st presidential debate
48. Presidential Debate: Clinton puts Trump on defense
49. Our Fact Checks of the First Debate
50. Trump complains about debate mic
51. Trump, Clinton debate fact-checks (a running collection)
52. The truth about the 2016 presidential campaign
53. Fact-checking the first Trump, Clinton presidential debate
54. Reality Check Quick Takes: Iraq, birtherism, and climate change
55. Clinton got interrupted how many times? Debate night by the numbers
56. Post-debate poll: Hillary Clinton takes round one
57. Clinton set the trap and Trump walked in
57. Hillary Clinton Did What She Needed to Do
58. ICYMI: The Senseless Cruelty of Donald J. Trump
59. ‘I prepared to be president,’ Clinton tells Trump in debate zinger
60. Donald Trump makes tax return ultimatum
61. Top takeaways from the opening Clinton-Trump debate
62. Clinton team celebrates a win