Special September introductory offer at ToriSpilling.com: (with the exception of the “Tori” top-spot), spaces 1 through 4 will be made available for $250.00, 5 through 8: $150.00, along the side panels: $100.00—all for the ENTIRE September month! That's: 16 spaces. Linking OUR millions of site visitors to info on YOUR: page, product, brand, service or business that THEY may want or need to know!
- 📌Necessary. Review: ‘The New Edition Story’ treats the boy band with the respect it deserves
- How did the filming of a music video end in tragedy?
- Oscar Nominations 2017: Breaking With Tradition
- Seth Meyers Mocks Trump’s Inauguration Crowds, “Alternative Facts”
- Jack Black Jokingly Compares Donald Trump to Charlie Sheen ‘When He Was on Crack’ (Watch)
- SNL parodies Conway’s rise to fame with ‘Chicago’ musical number 📌Don’t forget ToriSpilling.com: We spearheaded this. We KNEW this would happen with this woman. We KNEW she was one to watch long before #alternativefacts and that’s no “alternative fact.” LoL (see 29)
- Madonna clarifies ‘blowing up the White House’ comment: ‘Taken wildly out of context’ 📌(see here)
- Everything That Happened on The Bachelor That Did Not Involve Corinne
- UPDATE: Remy Ma Suffers Miscarriage, Doctor Tells Her She Can’t Have Anymore Kids
- Sherri Shepherd Rep: Judge Rules Against Ex-Husband’s Bid For More Child Support 📌(the back story on this at our sister site)
- The Weeknd & Selena Gomez: Why He’s Letting Justin Bieber’s Blatant Diss ‘Slide’
- Career rapper wrapper: ‘Hollyweed’ Sign Guy Hits Golden Gate Bridge with Anti-Trump Banner (PHOTOS)
- Sundance: Netflix Nabs China Doc ‘Joshua: Teenager Vs. Superpower’ (Exclusive)
- Sundance: Netflix Takes Closing Night Film ‘The Incredible Jessica James’
- ‘Alternative’ views about the spin offered by stars of coming TV shows
- Rod Stewart and Cyndi Lauper bring tour to Houston
Update (10). Sherrie Shepherd wants us to know:
For the record… I always offered to financially care for my ex-husband’s son. What he was demanding was not fair & allowed him to not work
— Sherri Shepherd (@SherriEShepherd) January 24, 2017
POLITICS / WORLD
- My mom said some people ‘can’t walk and chew bubble gum at the same time’ 📌What Does Swallowing Two and a Half Packs of Gum Every Day Like Sean Spicer Do to a Body?
- ICYDK: The White House website is no longer available in Spanish
- ICYDK: Trump White House has no phone comments line
- President Trump can levy tariffs without Congress
- ICYMI: Surrounded by men, Trump reinstates Reagan-era abortion restriction
- ICYMI: Trump executive order pulls out of TPP trade deal – BBC News
- What is TPP?
- ICYMI: Delusions Or Deceptions? White House ‘Alternative Facts’ Rile Press
- Ethics Experts File Lawsuit Saying Trump’s Overseas Interests Violate Constitution
- Why Trump’s Staff Is Lying
- Sean Spicer Says ‘Our Intention Is Never to Lie’
- ‘Alternative Facts’ and the Costs of Trump-Branded Reality
- Trump resigned from business before taking office, docs say
- 📌All praises due to ToriSpilling.com’s sagacious advice perhaps? (see 5 ) Spicer changes up format at WH briefings, moves to hit reset with press
- Spicer: Press coverage ‘demoralizing’
- 📌For the record: There’s no evidence that Trump’s inauguration was the most-watched in history. Period.
- 📌I’ll say it again (see 5…again) : These kinds of things must cease. Trump’s electing to be a non traditional president doesn’t not give him a pass to debate non presidential pieces of unimportance or irrelevance! Put your head down and do + concern yourself with the things in line with the job you WANTED. Trump again wrongly blames fraud for loss of popular vote
- 📌For the record, too: Donald Trump Doesn’t Plan to Attend the Super Bowl (see 60-62) DUHHHHH Trump’s doesn’t care about health and has never worked out it his life so it’s easy not to care about health care of others. Trump doesn’t have a reproductive system so…(you finish the rest)…therefore + soooo why would Trump care about the Super Bowl?
- 📌ICYMI & ICYDK: Tom Brady doesn’t understand why his friendship with Donald Trump is ‘such a big deal’ …Hmmm. Some “friend.’ LoL.
- ICYMI: Minn. governor collapses during speech
- U.S. judge finds that Aetna misled the public about its reasons for quitting Obamacare
- People call Aziz Ansari’s Trump monologue on ‘SNL’ ‘perfect’
- Texas Tries to Revoke Some Gay-Marriage Rights