Special September introductory offer at ToriSpilling.com: (with the exception of the “Tori” top-spot), spaces 1 through 4 will be made available for $250.00, 5 through 8: $150.00, along the side panels: $100.00—all for the ENTIRE September month! That's: 16 spaces. Linking OUR millions of site visitors to info on YOUR: page, product, brand, service or business that THEY may want or need to know!
- 📌THIS is comedy genius: Chelsea Handler trolls Trump in photo with Nordstrom bags outside WH …if I have to explain the pun (because you’re not following this world stage that politics is on right now), here goes: Retail giant, Nordstrom (conveniently? Ironically—or intently, meticulous or purposely) canceled Trump daughter (Ivanka Trump)’s brand due to “lack of sales” (so they say) LoL. Soooo Chelsea sneaks up from behind and goes on a shopping spree at Nordstrom and shows off her bags of new Nordstrom digs in front of the White House. Hahahahaha. Genius. Talk about “physical comedy.” THAT is it. LoLoLoL.
- 📌LoL at the new: “You can’t sleep with us”: Roommates Wanted. Trump Supporters Need Not Apply.
TECHNOLOGY / BUSINESS / MONEY
- Rule number one of marketing marijuana: Avoid stoner cliches
- Sears’ losses are piling up but the stock is exploding higher
- Sears maps out survival strategy, sending stock soaring
- Apple’s 10th anniversary iPhone could be its most expensive handset yet
- If you’re new to coding, this is the programming language you should learn first
- After Trump Fallout, Uber Can’t Shake Its Elon Musk Envy
- Amazon takes victory lap for its role in halting Trump’s travel ban
- Why Apple CEO Tim Cook visited London startup ustwo
- Strava is finally coming as a standalone app on your smartwatch
- Samsung Galaxy S8: UK release date, specs and price
- Plan for $10 Billion Chip Plant Shows China’s Growing Pull
- Microsoft’s Latest Ad Is Specifically Targeting Android Users
- EBay’s founder just invested $500,000 into an experiment giving away free money
- CVS: We’re going to lose more than 40 million prescriptions to our competition in 2017
- One of the largest middlemen in the drug industry just released a video showing why it should be able to remain secretive
- 📌LOL at this headline. “ Donald Trump just lost, bigly “…Again, if I have to explain the pun (because you’re not following this world stage that politics is on right now) here goes: Ok. For those that don’t know, I write astrology and can explain this one. Alright. At one time in this “presidential” thing, Trump (a dual-natured, double-talking Gemini-whose Mercurial/planet is Mercury-per astrology.
And as per astrology’s “house” is communication (miscommunication, over-communication, transmission, confusion, or even lack thereof) misused a word that simply could have been “great” or “greatly” and used [the word] “bigly” instead. Well, great, except—there’s really no such word as “bigly.” LoL. Well, to his credit, the media went digging and found that…well…it could be, or is a word-kinda sorta. LoL.
- Elizabeth Warren breaks down the biggest Trump scandal you haven’t heard about
- Social media users parody Trump’s ‘see you in court’ tweet
- ICYMI: Top oversight lawmakers ask ethics office to recommend discipline for Conway
- Donald Trump’s feud with Nordstrom sparks warnings from ethics experts
- Marco Rubio just gave a really important speech — but almost no one paid attention
- McCain’s daughter fires back at Trump: ‘How dare anyone question the honor of my father’
- Inside Trump’s Relationship With Japanese Prime Minister Abe
- Inside the protest movement that has Republicans reeling
- 9th Circuit judges’ ruling sends a message UCI Law School dean says: ‘No one, not even the president, is above the law’
- President Trump’s travel ban: 4 options for what happens next
- Dem pushing House vote on Trump’s alleged business conflicts, Russia ties