Flying Delta means comfort. (That means you can wear your leggings. 😉)
— Delta (@Delta) March 27, 2017
- White House on Lockdown: Man Approached Secret Service with Suspicious Package
- Could the Government Shut Down?
- President Trump is directing his anger at the wrong people
- Trump wants a Russia investigation … directed at Clinton
- Two agencies that Trump wants to dump help the rural poor
- Congress Is Voting to Repeal Major Internet Privacy Rules. Here’s What You Should Know
- Here’s how Trump’s new executive order will dismantle Obama’s efforts to reverse climate change
- The White House Sought to Stop Sally Yates From Testifying Before Congress on Russia
- Trump’s first ballot tests loom in House elections
- O’Reilly mocks Dem Maxine Waters for wearing ‘James Brown wig’ .📌..soooooooooooo unnecessarily disrespectful. When a man exhibits THIS kind of behavior he should be canceled on all fronts: dating, ‘husbandry’ and all, above and in between.
- Flashback: That Time Paul Ryan Crowed He’d Crush Obamacare [VIDEO]
- Terror Connected Refugees Arrested After Illegally Applying For Citizenship
- Trump’s Homeland Security chief reportedly had contentious meetings with immigrant leaders in Michigan
- How Should Judges Weigh the Law and Their Personal Moral Convictions?
- Schumer Already Declares Victory In Shutdown, Gorsuch Votes
- Fox Business tops CNBC in total viewers for 6th straight month
ICYMI: Sean Hannity v. Ted Koppel – Ted Koppel “You are bad for America / People who are determined that ideologies is more import than facts.”
- Trump attacks NY Times in tweet
- US ‘Ought To Brace’ Itself For Civilian Casualty Spike In ISIS War, General Explains
- Mattis had the perfect response when asked about US bombing civilians in ISIS-held Iraq
- Detectives who were shot, injured, found themselves surrounded in total darkness
- Thousands remain without power in Southern California after strong winds topple trees and power lines