- Want to stop snoring? Revolutionary device keeps the airways open
- How to repel gnats naturally
- How keeping children too clean can wreck their immune systems
- Flora Shedden: how to bake a perfect loaf of bread
- What does it mean to be a chef in Los Angeles in 2017?
- Patients adopt do-or-die strategy for fatty liver disease
- ‘I was in horrific pain’: Alternative remedies for rheumatoid arthritis backfire
- Two pints of beer better for pain relief than paracetamol, study says
- Cinco de Mayo: Celebrate with four Mexican-themed cocktails
- Wait for calorie count on burgers, pizza may get longer
- Gastrophysics: The new science behind your eating habits (For like 6 months now, I have to obsessed with the study of gut to brain association. It’s a well-kept secret and I have been keeping and taking notes.)
- FASHION / BEAUTY
- Here are four labels that will help you add bright and bold African prints to your wardrobe
- Your First Look at the entire Too Faced x Kandee Johnson Collab
- Amid Brick-and-Mortar Travails, a Tipping Point for Amazon in Apparel
- Yva Richard and Early Fetish Lingerie
- 10 Editors Share Their Nighttime Skin-Care Routines
- Gucci Ace Patch Sneakers
Isiah Thomas loses his tooth during play
- Buffalo Bills fire their general manager just one day after the NFL draft
- Machado, O’s in Beantown after near-beaning
- We meet again: Cavs, Raptors back together in postseason
- Mets catcher Kevin Plawecki does emergency mound duty
- Viral college star whose story turned tragic signs with Giants
RELATIONSHIPS / WELLNESS
- Kirk Douglas on wife Anne: “The most difficult woman I ever met!” 📌 ..for, we are the girls that: always win, “keep” him “kept” even when we leave, and are relationship free-spirited as, we do not stick around for man problems and the relationships theatrics that men are used to and have become accustomed to. Gotta lock us down and make a pay attention. Look. Just keep #angfrankpodcast locked in and we’ll talk about the “difficult” woman, soon.
- Your Happiness: What is the cost?
- Why mothers shouldn’t feel guilty about wanting to work
- Paul Capsis: As a child I thought I was female, but learnt to make do with my version of being male
- I Refused to Invite My Sister to My Wedding
- Forget quick-fixes: here’s how to age smarter – and slower
- Parents of Terminally Ill Baby Talk About the Devastating Decision to Carry Her to Full Term
- Why work out when you can ‘napercise’ instead?
- Toddler laughs as five firefighters try to free him from locked car
- Inmate died after going without water for 7 days, prosecutors say
- Angela Merkel arrives without headscarf in Saudi Arabia for talks with King Salman
RANDOM AND WTF NEWS:
- Dad and son recreate childhood photo …uh no. Dis tew much. Nah. Totally inappropriate. Sorry.