- South Korea’s presidential election could change its relationship with the United States. Here’s why
- Giving Up Nuclear Weapons: It’s Rare, But It’s Happened
- United Messes Up Again: Flies Customer to San Francisco Instead of France
- Man once charged in slaying of Chandra Levy is deported
- Five big takeaways from France’s presidential election
- Accused New York, New Jersey bomber to be tried in New York: Judge
- Tulsa Police officer Betty Shelby faces trial for killing unarmed black man 📌(backstory more on this at our sis)
- Phoenix woman faces trial in death of girl who was locked in a box
- Bill Clinton is writing a political thriller with best-selling novelist James Patterson
- North Korea claims plot reveals US state-sponsored terrorism
- City asks residents to not give money to panhandlers
- Police unfairly target black residents in Mississippi county, lawsuit claims
- KCK man gets life sentence for killing son who was fed to pigs …effing horrible. ……Some people are sick. Completely sick.
- 3 arrested in New Orleans as tempers flare over fate of Confederate monuments
- Man accused of killing Boston doctors arrested after shootout
- A masked gunman entered the Scotchman convenience store on Dick Pond Road early Sunday morning, but police say he wasn’t there to rob the store; he was there to kidnap its clerk. The 28-year-old woman, who was working the overnight shift at the store, told police she was forced from the business at gunpoint and into the trunk of her car by a bandana-clad suspect ….finish reading: The masked gunman wasn’t there to steal money or merchandise. He was there for her.
- Penn State Fraternity Death: Why Did No One Call 911 After Pledge Timothy Piazza Got Hurt? 📌All these clowns should be locked up without question. This is THEE most chilling, detailed, shameful chain of events I’ve probably ever hears someone doing for such a long to trying to protect themselves.
- All You Wanna Do Is Ride Around, Sally 📌Funny headline.
- New novel asks: What if Hillary had never married Bill Clinton?
- How Can Republicans Defend the Atrocity That Is Trumpcare? Like This.
- Today in Conservative Media: Obama Can’t Stop Meddling
- 📌This is THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE most propaganda-ish headline I’ve ever seen: Filipinos trust Rodrigo Duterte — even if they don’t like many of his policies …are we supposed to consider this-with regard to Trump? Go to straight to hell in gasoline drawers please.
- John Oliver is rallying to save Obama’s ‘net neutrality’ rules, but it may not matter much this time around
- Senate confirms Trump’s Air Force chief
- When CEOs Visit the White House, Their Companies Profit
- Fed Chair Janet Yellen has a cure for the lackluster economy. It has nothing to do with interest rates.
- Tiffany Trump Will Attend Georgetown Law
- Trump Blames Obama For Factory Layoffs Happening Now
- Why did Trump ignore Obama and Sally Yates about Michael Flynn? Because they were losers, apparently.
- At college commencement speeches in 2017, it’s a no-Trump zone on most campuses
- Trump names 10 conservatives to federal courts
Fck Yo’ FCC Investigation. Business as usual: Stephen Colbert on Trump Firing Comey:
- Trump’s EPA dismisses half of the scientists on its advisory board
- Trump’s moves will degrade our land, water and national identity
- Trump Campaign Promise To Ban Muslim Immigration Quietly Scrubbed From His Website
- Trump protection in first 100 day soars to $40 million, most expensive president in history 📌…sooo can we do away with being concerned over Obama collecting $800,000 duckets for 2 speeches already? Thanks.
- Shaquille O’Neal says he’s running for sheriff 📌…unlike my disdain for celebrity jumping to politics to test their popularity off inspiration of one issue or two; this is commendable, noble and “inspiring.” We remember proof of Shaq’s interest in protecting the community (versus trying to run a whole state or country first). I like Shaq. Start at ground level-where the real war and troubles are and work to make lives better there first before leaping to unqualified bounds! Go Shaq! You are appreciated, brave (and supported)! Where do I sign?