MEMORIAL DAY 2017:
- Memorial Day Marathons: What To Watch Monday, Including ‘Band Of Brothers,’ ‘ER’ & More
- 3 new names added to Vietnam Veterans Memorial wall
- Great White Shark Visits Jersey Shore For Memorial Day
- On Memorial Day, What Do the Living Owe the Dead?
- Memorial Day 2017: 15 Facts About Origin Of Holiday
- Words You’ll Hear: Memorial Day Dos And Don’ts
- Teen targeted on Portland train: ‘They lost their lives because of me and my friend’
Woman recalls MAX stabbing victim’s final words:
- Attacks like Portland’s will keep happening unless we all fight white supremacy
- Racism is a crime against God
- What should you do if you witness a racist or Islamophobic tirade?
- The Portland Heroes Who Stood Up To Hate
- North Korea fires apparent Scud-type missile into eastern waters
- Mattis: North Korea ‘Is A Direct Threat To The United States’
- How a single sentence from Angela Merkel showed what Trump means to the world
- A Constitutional Puzzle: Can the President Be Indicted?
- Trump acted like a ‘tacky drunk tourist’ while abroad
- Trump pays tribute to fallen servicemen at Arlington National Cemetery
- Trump calls Portland stabbings ‘unacceptable’
- Trump Had Over 20 Chances To Address The Portland Attack On Twitter Before He Did So
President Trump took time today to tweet about “fake news” sources, leaks & Montana. Still nothing about this attack this Memorial Day wknd. https://t.co/3ED9xhoXyw
— Bradd Jaffy (@BraddJaffy) May 28, 2017