Special September introductory offer at ToriSpilling.com: (with the exception of the “Tori” top-spot), spaces 1 through 4 will be made available for $250.00, 5 through 8: $150.00, along the side panels: $100.00—all for the ENTIRE September month! That's: 16 spaces. Linking OUR millions of site visitors to info on YOUR: page, product, brand, service or business that THEY may want or need to know!
WELLNESS / SELF-CARE / SEX & RELATIONSHIPS / PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- What your sleep position says about you
- We couldn’t have a family, instead we’re now living the grey nomad dream
- Six wellness vacations to take this summer: Get home fitter than before you left
- Can I pack this in my carry-on bag?
- No check-in and no delays: It’s time to join the British camping boom
- Do minimalist shoes help you run faster? Study puts trainers through their paces
- Kathy Lette: It’s the year of the cougar, so ignore the sexist critics
- I left my corporate job, and these 8 things became clear
- 15 signs your coworker is a psychopath
- ‘A very unhappy place to work’: PMH report highlights low staff morale
- The Best And Worst Places To Be A Kid
- The dilemma I faced when my daughter won a private school scholarship
- Four personality traits that predict teen drug and alcohol problems
- Drinking any amount of alcohol during pregnancy can change the way babies’ faces form, study finds
ENTREPRENEUR / SOCIAL MEDIAPRENEURS / CAREER / MARKETING / BRANDING
- Tony Robbins says 2 things will make you more successful than hard work alone … “You’re not going to get to the next level without energy and innovation,” he continued. “And innovation isn’t a once-a-year rain dance. It’s a different way of thinking and it’s bringing people into contact with you that will stimulate you.” 📌….I totally swear, subscribe to, and live by this! But like the other’s and how we work our Instagram, the explanation is on that you’ll have to get from there when we post this, there!
- I’ve been working from home for 7 months and I’ve saved thousands of dollars — here’s how I did it
- Google’s Eric Schmidt explains the 2 most important traits a job candidate can have T’is true. I build and brand by this: 📌 “persistence is the single biggest predictor of future success. … And the second thing was curiosity. What do you care about? The combination of persistence and curiosity is a very good predictor of employee success in a knowledge economy.”
FOOD / HEALTH
- New scan helps men avoid risky and painful prostate biopsy when they first suffer symptoms of cancer
- FDA issues nationwide recall for birth control pill Mibelas 24 Fe
- Dr. Max the Mind Doctor: Too middle class to be hooked on over-the-counter painkillers?
- It’s time to reclaim pasta night once a week
- A popular way to cook broccoli removes nutrients that could help fight cancer — here’s what to do
- Flora Shedden: how to bake galettes, the easy free-form tarts
- The diet that saved my life! From Good food guru Sally Bee
- 19 of the best dishes to eat in London for under PS10
- Skinny people could be just as unhealthy as those who are overweight … 📌like mentioned up on the Tony Robbins article, you will have to get our spiel on take and spiel on this on our Instagram