HEALTH & FOOD
- The MIND Diet: A Detailed Guide for Beginners
- Swank diet: Does it help with multiple sclerosis?
- What a day at the beach does to your brain
- Marijuana DUIs Are Still Too Subjective Say Cops. Why No BreathTest?
- ‘OK doc, I’m rolling’: Physicians told to expect patients recording them
- Consensus Is Health Law Can Be Fixed. Now the Hard Part.
- Mom shares surprising photo of early breast cancer sign
- A doctor was killed for refusing to prescribe opioids, authorities say
- GOP fears political fallout after health care ‘epic fail’
- Insurers Brace For Trump’s Wrath After Collapse Of Obamacare Repeal
- Why US chickens have to be washed with chlorine
JOB / CAREER
TECHNOLOGY / BUSINESS / MONEY
- Why Facebook’s ‘People You May Know’ makes some weird suggestions …This is funny but oh so true. Hate-watching is the real mvp of social media and the flip side psychology of the ‘technology’ of social media that actually is the sociology and psychology behind what it is (we do). Don’t believe they hype, mother earth ‘issa vibe’ talk and types. Most all of us love (secretly) and oh-so consistently tending to our agony than we’d ever cop to publicly. Subconsciously it’s a way to work something for ourselves [that] either that we wish we were, could be—or are and need to confront (about our very own selves). It’s an unconscious psychology: We can’t have such emotion to those or that which doesn’t mean anything to or for us. The truth is: it does.
- Could 3D printing solve the organ transplant shortage?
- Could mastering SQL accelerate your career?
- Why KWGT is an essential tool for Android themers and widget lovers
SCIENCE / NATURE
- Awesome awe: The emotion that gives us superpowers
- Controversial New Theory Suggests Life Wasn’t a Fluke of Biology—It Was Physics
- The infertility crisis is beyond doubt. Now scientists must find the cause
- Into the Shadows: What you need to know about the total solar eclipse that’s coming to North America
- Darpa Wants to Build a BS Detector for Science
- Placing humans at center of computer optimization yields hot plasmas
- Talking to Yourself in The Third Person Can Reduce Stress And Negative Emotions
- Human genome
- Al Gore: ‘The rich have subverted all reason’
- De Blasio fires back at Trump with tweet of his own
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Wore Green On TV—It Wasn’t
- Scaramucci’s fed-up wife filed for divorce while nine months pregnant
- Police push back against Trump’s law-and-order speech
Freddie Gray's family probably wants to know if officers will protect Trump's head when he is thrown into the back of a paddy wagon.
— Maxine Waters (@MaxineWaters) July 30, 2017
- Trump threatens to end ObamaCare payments unless repeal passes
- Donald Trump Threatens to Cancel Some Health-Care Benefits for Lawmakers
- Tebow mashes a 3-run opposite-field homer
- ESPN SportsCener host Jemele Hill calls cops slave patrols
- Jon Jones TKOs Daniel Cormier at UFC 214 to Win Light Heavyweight Title
- NFL Madden 18 Wide Receivers Ratings
- US bombers fly over Korean peninsula ‘in direct response’ to North Korea’s ICBM test
- China shows off newest weapons in huge military parade
- Hackers break into voting machines in minutes at hacking competition
- German nightclub shooting: Two dead in Constance
- Australia police ‘foil terror plot to bring down plane’
- Girl, 1, dies after being left in hot car, Phoenix police say
- President’s daughter sparks breastfeeding debate with photo
- Ringleader Of Child Sex Gang To Be Released From Prison 17 Years Early