Enjoy your (free/non subscriber) news peep!
Our subscribers have already gotten their first set of news at 5 a.m. (and throughout the day, they get auto-drops of ongoing news headlines and articles!)
Scroll down to “Join Now!” to subscribe!
TECHNOLOGY / BUSINESS / MONEY
- Amazon’s new refunds policy will ‘crush’ small businesses, say sellers
- Morgan Stanley: For an industry to be ‘safe from Amazon’ it must have one of these 5 traits 📌(At the very end of my writeup at my sister site. I totally mentioned this-that Amazon is many digi-giant’s biggest fear-causing what they have or wish to do-folding or paused in pursuing. Companies are petrified of Amazon but shouldn’t be if they fully understand their own power point vs. what Amazon is pretty much is too busy doing and more concerned with…which is centered around logistics and anything by which delivery of goods and services are accessible and affordable at the touch of a button without the analog wait. Logistics is cardinal with Amazon. I used to work for Amazon for some years when my top sups where attending “we are about to be the largest logistics company in the world”…welp…They are. And that is Amazon’s primary concern. Anything they can secure and put on a truck and get it to the people, they’re concerned with doing that. That means, any OTHER company doing that, should worry).
- God Help Us All, Mark Zuckerberg Has Hired Hillary Clinton’s Chief Strategist
- Hyperloop One Successfully Tests Its Pod for the First Time
- Tesla has completed its first ever Solar Roof product installations
- Tesla Model 3 reservations hit 1,800 per day
- Germany to Take on Tesla With Gigafactory Rival
SCIENCE / NATURE
📌At first, NASA wanted to pay you (18k) to stay high on marijuana far up, and out of the sky, now this!
- NASA searches for Planetary Protection Officer to save Earth from alien contamination
- Do You Have What It Takes To Be NASA’s New Planetary Protection Officer?
Do you? LoL
Be sure now! LoL
- She retired at 28 with $2.25 million
- 7 Reasons Salespeople Don’t Close the Deal
- Why One Greek Agency Started Selling Sunglasses and Coffee
- 5 Traits of Powerful Small-Business Owners
- We Dare You Not to Cry After Watching LeJuan James Gift His Parents a Home
- Chester Bennington Mural Stops Traffic on the 101 Freeway in L.A.
- Coldplay’s Piano Cover Of ‘Crawling’ Is A Perfect Chester Bennington Tribute
- Trump Unveils Legislation Limiting Legal Immigration 📌(as you know, I champion merit and and am VERY concerned with the merit / moral fiber of our world via frivolous bullsh|t ‘winning’ at life (because it’s cheaper to produce. Be it an entertainment network or a hot dog company it’s all crap food nonetheless). Trump took it to a new level. Because, levels…I’ll explain on in a frame on OSFMag’s IG, later. I will tell you (what I think) is right and wrong about this (which too, ties in this Affirmative Action) issue he has rocking at this point. All this makes and draws the conclusion to my point (on what’s wrong and what’s right). I’m thinking this might have to be a podcast. I’ll see how a 542 word max goes.
- How to earn ‘points’ under Trump’s immigration plan
- Trump grudgingly signs Russia sanctions bill
- Those Poll: Trump’s approval down to 33%
- Ex-Scottish leader: Trump is an ‘utter nincompoop’
- Trump Says U.S. ‘Losing’ Afghan War in Tense Meeting With Generals
- Trump keeps describing phone calls that apparently never happened
- Calls to Trump? White House Admits They Didn’t Happen
- Trump’s call history called into question
- Trump Just Personally Donated $100,000 To The Education Department While Trying To Cut $9 Billion From Its Budget
- Trump statement on sanctions: My company worth ‘many billions’
- Trump’s Russia statement proves he doesn’t understand separation of powers
- Sessions’ move to take on affirmative action energizes Trump’s base
- Graham opposes measure to cut legal immigration
- Here Is Anthony Scaramucci’s “Communications Plan” From Before He Was Fired
- Trump’s Pick For USDA Chief Scientist Isn’t a Scientist, But He Is a Self-Declared Expert on “Race Traitors”
- Stephen Miller Fought with CNN’s Jim Acosta in the White House Briefing Room
- CNN’s Acosta, White House aide clash over immigration at briefing
- NAACP Missouri travel advisory is the first issued for a state 📌
- Cleanup begins after 2 killed in blast at Minnesota school
- ‘F*cking sand n*ggers!’ Racist customer goes berserk and hurls merchandise at Target employees
seeing racists cry for help makes me so happy pic.twitter.com/gilFR2tg1h
— lish (@dechavien) August 1, 2017
- Facebook’s Complicity in the Silencing of Black Women …📌I get where she’s going, but this is a case where every thought and movement and place in life you dine and dash in life doesn’t warrant a tweet (or taking pics of unsuspecting people OR making a comment like such. She asked for this). As with that Trump issue above, I’m going to have to elaborate on this, too.
- People Are Being Burned By These iPhone Cases Filled With Glitter
- University moves 9/11 flag display to avoid triggering students
- Milkshake shipped across US to grant dying woman’s wish
- Boat Captain Rescues Soaking Wet Cat Apparently Thrown Off Bridge
- Idiot Tosses TV From 3rd-Floor Apartment, Now A Woman’s Fighting For Her Life
- Parents surprise daughters by bringing home newly adopted sister
FOOD / HEALTH