- Life after the bomb: exploring the psychogeography of Hiroshima
- Japan marks 72 years since world’s first atomic bomb attack at Hiroshima
- Police: Video shows Ohio mom shooting heroin in front of young son
- Vegans bully California butcher shop into hanging animal rights sign
- Minnesota mosque bombed during morning prayers
- North Korea: China urges neighbour to stop missile tests
- ‘I faked being black to get into med school’
- Vain fugitive reveals himself to police – to ask them to change ‘unflattering’ mugshot
- Woman and 2 children escape injury in Suffield when freak accident during storm leaves car dangling from wire
FOOD / HEALTH
- What the Health: Controversial vegan film claims eating eggs as bad as smoking
- Belgium says it knew about contaminated eggs in June
- Eddie McGuire drops 20kg on ‘extreme’ diet
SCIENCE / MEDICINE / NATURE
- Surgeon Shows Incredible Images Of Facial Reconstruction After Horrific Accident
- Hydrogen Fuel Could Become a Viable Energy Alternative Thanks to This Aluminum Alloy
- Prelude to the 2017 Total Solar Eclipse: A Partial Lunar Eclipse Occurs Monday
- A whole new universe: 1919 eclipse confirmed Einstein’s theory of general relativity
TECHNOLOGY / BUSINESS
- Children consuming online time ‘like junk food’
- Chicago police see less violent crime after using predictive code
- IBM scientists store 330TB of uncompressed data in one tape, sets new world record
- Harvard’s tiny robotic arm can make endoscopic surgery safer
- AI and music: will we be slaves to the algorithm?
- The Evolution of Influencers, From the 1700s to Today (Infographic)
- These 10 Famous Cars Aren’t Selling So Well Anymore (Prepare For A Few Surprises)
- When Foreign Companies Are Making, Not Killing, U.S. Jobs
ENTERTAINMENT / CELEB
- Singer Aaron Carter pens emotional open letter about his sexuality
- Norman Lear, Kennedy Center Honoree, To Skip White House Reception In Protest
- Usher Is Being Sued By Two More Women and a Man Over STD Claims
- Sorry Halle Berry, Helen Mirren Does Not Agree with Your Views on James Bond 📌(LoL. Helen Mirren’s been about that girl power life for a while now. Scroll to bottom)
- Dame Helen Mirren openly shames beauty brand she is the ambassador of 📌(LoL. Brands are going to have to get with the program and change in times. I’m more interested in what this L’oreal product is because of this. That cookie-cutter ‘perfected’ advertising is so 90s and quite boring. Keep it real. Your ENTIRE audience and customers in tv land and on social media have all told themselves, too, that THEY are ‘media’ with a voice now. And the other half, have view themselves as a brand. That being so, cookie-cutter, trite, traditional advertising is ‘preaching to the choir’-they already know the song).
- Caitlyn Jenner apologizes for wearing ‘MAGA’ hat after trans military ban
- Malia Obama makes spectacle of herself pounding and writhing on floor to ‘The Killers’ at Lollapalooza
- Amber Rose declares she wants to marry 21 Savage in a series of Instagram posts: ‘Imma marry him’ 📌 Given our ‘social’ circumstances, I’ve been totally meaning to do a podcast on glittery ‘moments’ and love beyond the glitter when repetitiously ‘Loving Out Loud’, because it’s euphoric and it becomes a habit. And one in which at logoff -while in a relationship, intimate moment and pics and every move becomes a moment for the public. After a while, the public and social media rules the way you move, how you feel and the relationship motivation. Is it powered by public (how we display on FB IG etc) or is it REALLY ‘powerful’ and scared personal/in private? Then eventually you take yourself through unnecessary heartbreak because you weren’t taking inventory of what you (as a couple) were doing publicly (that ultimately was the surge) more than there BEING a surge privately.
You never have to clean up what you don’t pour or spill.
People on social media are still energies or ‘the world.’ No different than invitations to your wedding. Your invites are well-thought-out, and exclusive (who you chose to witness your union). What is or will your “union” become when the world is/becomes incessantly so much a part of it?
- Amber Heard ‘devastated’ as Elon Musk ‘ends their romance after one year’📌 (more on these two at our sister site)
- How Apple could become a $1 trillion company
- Lessons Learned: Why Being Small Means You Can Destroy Apple
- Best HTC Vive games that can be played sitting down
- Here are 67 new emoji that could come to iOS next year [Gallery]
- Learn How To Invest in Cryptocurrency for only $15!
- Napercise Class and 5 Reasons to Take a Nap
- Loneliness a bigger killer than obesity, say researchers📌 I wholeheartedly believe this.
- Suicide rate among teen girls at all-time high, report says