Special September introductory offer at ToriSpilling.com: (with the exception of the “Tori” top-spot), spaces 1 through 4 will be made available for $250.00, 5 through 8: $150.00, along the side panels: $100.00—all for the ENTIRE September month! That's: 16 spaces. Linking OUR millions of site visitors to info on YOUR: page, product, brand, service or business that THEY may want or need to know!
- 2017-18 Schedule: Lakers to Play 35 Nationally Televised Games | Los Angeles Lakers
- Toxicology report shows Tiger Woods had Vicodin, Dilaudid, Xanax, Ambien and THC in system at time of DUI arrest
- Fighters around the world are trolling Conor McGregor after his Media Day workout on Friday
- Dahntay Jones Says Stephen Curry Is Outside the Top 10 Players in the NBA
- Ken Griffey Jr.’s Son Trey Reportedly Signs Miami Dolphins Contract
- How the schedule was made: NBA taking hard look at metrics
- Mike Ditka Discovers Easy Way To Make Every NFL Player Respect National Anthem
- Goodell: Have to understand other side in anthem protests
- Never mind Colin Kaepernick, why is the national anthem played at sporting events in the first place?
- Illinois Senate passes measure calling for neo-Nazis to be classified as terror groups
- Obama Charlottesville tweet is third-most liked tweet in history
- Pelosi renews call for Trump to fire Bannon
- GOP strategist Navarro: Trump is ‘unfit to be a human’
- Omarosa says “people” think she should be aligned with Dems.
📌Dear Omarosa Manigult. Chill out.
getting in where you fit in fitting in where you can get in and you’re only “pro-Trump” because that’s the last check you KNOW your manipulating, diabolical, trouble-making a$$ is able to collect from ANYBODY on tv or real life. Keep it real. Stop embarrassing yourself to stay famous. Have some pride and dignity about yourself. Lest we not forget Trump treated you like a runaway slave -running into his office claiming you got hit on the head with a piece of paint plaster. You COULDN’T be this desperate. On the flip side, if you needed a check THAT bad, you would’ve best served this “administration” you’re in by publicly (only) having to say/explain (to Black journalists or otherwise) : “I have a job to do.”
Nobody “thinks” you should to anything but have the self-respect you incessantly want people to believe you have. Miss me with all this. From the seat of my chair in my ‘modest’ financial state today, Trump and this messy administration (with these PERSONAL, FEAR-BASED AGENDAS) couldn’t pay me $1 million a WEEK to be on his payroll and so much as lick STAMPS for him-and intertwined in this daily mess. Just collect your check and hush. Speaking of (your speaking of) Obama/Dems: Not a peep was heard nothing from you–when you were employed/under the Dem administration. And you CERTAINLY should be quiet as a church mouse (with the ‘extras’ outside of your contracted duties) under this administration.
Just like Trump, on the world stage as a microscope and frame of reference that thwarts any ‘pre’conceived notions about his leadership, has RUINED himself even as a businessman (once these four years are over), so goes YOUR personal and “professional” life.
Think about it: If you can’t even FAKE humility, being diplomatic in a position where the entire world’s eyes in not only ON you, but being lead BY you, you can’t be trusted elsewhere. Your boss couldn’t even strategically use this opportunity to catch bees with honey, honey.
That says aLOT. Get ‘woke’ child. When you have pride and self-respect, NOBODY can pay a one red cent whose beliefs and actions aren’t in line with the root of who I am and the effects of the people who make up who i am even IF it becomes who I ‘was.’ Default goes to the root of it all. Fault goes to who YOU chose to be lead BY.
Fck a “party.” Be concerned about your “person.” I don’t care if I agree with every single dotted ‘i’ and crossed ‘t’ of ANY (particular) “party” (political,. interpersonal, or otherwise). Because if the likes of me wouldn’t be invited outside of being a part of that “party,” consider me
tardy not even coming. But then again, my self-respect comes first.
- NK Backs Down In Showdown With US
- North Korea Backs Off Guam Missile-Attack Threat
- Kim Jong Un’s disappearance sparks concerns missile launch could be imminent
- N. Korea leader briefed on plans for missile tests near Guam
- Top US military official arrives South Korea amid North Korea tension
- Mattis: If North Korea hits Guam or any part of US, ‘then it’s game on’
- On The Internet, Everyone Knows ‘You’re A Racist’: Twitter Account IDs Charlottesville Marchers
- Charlottesville White Supremacists Begin to Lose Jobs, Web Hosting Platforms
- Charlottesville: ‘Maniac’ participant in white supremacist rally disowned by family
- White Supremacists Suddenly Very Concerned About Tolerance After Getting Maced
- Leader of neo-Nazi group linked to Charlottesville attack was a US marine
- This Woman Escaped The Nazis Once. Now She’s Fighting Nazism Again.
- White nationalists groups plan to be ‘more active than ever’
- Watch: Charlottesville Victim Heather Heyer’s Father: ‘People Need To Stop Hating’
- Confederate statue toppled at North Carolina rally
- Under Armour CEO quits Trump’s job council over Charlottesville rally response
- Intel CEO Brian Krzanich quits Trump’s manufacturing council
- Bannon in Limbo as Trump Faces Growing Calls for the Strategist’s Ouster
- Trump ‘seriously considering’ a pardon for ex-Sheriff Joe Arpaio
- On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism three times as often as whites
- Trump cuts funds to fight anti-right wing violence
ENTERTAINMENT / CELEBS
- Watch Liam Gallagher make his solo US TV debut on ‘The Late Show’ with Stephen Colbert
- Jury rules in favor of Taylor Swift in groping case
- Taylor Swift ‘Groping’ Trial: Kesha, Amber Heard, James Corden Tweet Support for Singer
- How Game Of Thrones May Have Confirmed A Huge Tyrion Theory
- Anna Faris Spotted for the First Time Since Chris Pratt Split
- How a Legendary ’90s Verse Helped ‘Patti Cake$’ Star Become a Rapper
- Leah Remini on Scientology series: ‘These people’s stories are important to be told’
- Why Shonda Rhimes had to screw over ABC
- Ric Flair Undergoes Surgery, Family of Wrestling Star Asks for Prayers
- Michael Douglas Is Finally Returning To TV For A Big Netflix Show
- Taylor Swift’s Beef With Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Informed Instagram’s Anti-Harassment Policies
- Oprah does not miss Chicago: report
- Miley Cyrus explains absence from Teen Choice Awards with plug for new single
- Billie Joe Armstrong speaks out on Charlottesville attacks
- Prince gets his own custom color
- Nile Rodgers hospitalised, misses Chic gig for the first time ever
- Justin Bieber Has a New Song Coming This Thursday
- ToriSpilling’s spills gets you circulating: Michael Rapaport Has a Message for the Charlottesville Protestors: ‘You Ain’t S–t’
- Jimmy Fallon Addresses the Events in Charlottesville
- Schwarzenegger donates $100,000 to anti-hate group in aftermath of Charlottesville violence
- Watch Wiz Khalifa, Ty Dolla Sign Host Ill-Fated Pool Party in New Video
- Stuntwoman dies on set of Deadpool 2 in Vancouver
TECHNOLOGY / BUSINESS / MONEY
- How to View the Solar Eclipse Without Glasses
- Five Things You Must Not Do During Totality At The Solar Eclipse
- Justice Department demands over a million IP addresses from an anti-Trump website
- What You Should Know About Ken Frazier, The CEO Who Just Quit A Trump Advisory Council
- Forget Tough Passwords: New Guidelines Make It Simple
- Discord Shuts Down White Supremacist Servers In Wake Of Charlottesville Rally
- Microsoft Office users beware: New malware comes through PowerPoint email attachment
- Gates Makes Largest Donation Since 2000 With $4.6 Billion Pledge
- Is Being a White Supremacist Grounds for Firing?
- Work Email Smiley Faces Impact Perceived Competence
WELLNESS / SELF-CARE
- 15 Really Good Things That Are Happening in The World Right Now
- Want to Be Much Happier? Science Says Always Do Any 1 of These 8 Things
- Anger and hatred can make us feel happy, says study
- ‘Fat but fit’ have higher risk of heart disease, study says
SCIENCE / NATURE / MEDICINE
- Surprising Ways Animals React to Solar Eclipses
- Why are people still racist? What science says about America’s race problem
- SpaceX Launches NASA Cargo to Space Station, Sticks Rocket Landing (Again)
- For The First Time Ever, We’ve Witnessed The Sun Rip Apart Its Own Solar Eruption
- Even Most Educators Believe Harmful Neuromyths
MARKETING / BRANDING / ADVERTISING / SOCIAL FYI / SOCIALMEDIAPRENEURS / ENTREPRENEURS / CAREER
- 25 Brands That Matter Now
- The Psychology of Brand Loyalty: 5 Key Takeaways
- When Competitiveness Threatens to Steal Your Joy
- When is your company ready for traditional advertising?
- How to Integrate Facebook Messenger Bots With Facebook Live
- How to Attract Top Talent With a LinkedIn Company Page
- How Facebook Watch Will Change the Game for Marketers
- Master the Art of the Email Marketing Campaign with These 4 Strategies
- How Marketers Get Marketing All Wrong