Special September introductory offer at ToriSpilling.com: (with the exception of the “Tori” top-spot), spaces 1 through 4 will be made available for $250.00, 5 through 8: $150.00, along the side panels: $100.00—all for the ENTIRE September month! That's: 16 spaces. Linking OUR millions of site visitors to info on YOUR: page, product, brand, service or business that THEY may want or need to know!
- Gas prices spike 7 cents overnight, up 17 cents since Harvey hit
- Texas AG warns gas stations against raising prices in Harvey aftermath
- Hurrricane Irma strengthens in Atlantic, threat to US still uncertain
- Blaze at Texas chemical plant out after explosions, more possible
- Muslims around the world celebrate Eid al-Adha festival
- The Latest: Kenya court overturns president’s election win
- Dexter ‘3D’ Pottinger found dead at home
- Mumbai building collapse kills 33
- 3 soldiers killed, 52 troops wounded in Marawi on eve of Eid’l Adha – military
- Penn State frat pledge death charges rest in hands of judge
- Gun pulled in fight between back to school shoppers at Walmart in Michigan
…CCW is the WORSE ruling in all of humanity. People are shot on highway roadways during road rage, drive-thru line arguments, and all kinds of knee-jerk reaction foolishness.
If people can’t control themselves with a cell phone video feature or a mere QWERTY keyboard and a free social media account, how did they think people could CCW?
- Disturbing video shows Utah nurse dragged away by out-of-control cop for refusing to draw unconscious
- ‘You’re under arrest!’: Utah cop under fire after arrest of Salt Lake City nurse caught on tape
- Utah Nurse Arrested for Refusing to Give Patient’s Blood to Police
- Shocking video shows nurse being violently arrested for refusing to break hospital protocol
- ‘This is crazy,’ sobs Utah hospital nurse as cop roughs her up, arrests her for doing her job
Bodycam Shows Arrest of Salt Lake City Nurse for Refusing Blood Sample
- Colorado Mom Accused with Boyfriend of Killing 6-Week-Old Allegedly Said She Never Bonded with …sooo we just kill ‘em now?
- 34 Year Old Taxi Driver Raped Female Puppy & Dumped Her In Drain Where She Died! …sick bastard
- Mother murders teenage boy in suspected revenge killing for daughter’s rape …no comment.
- ‘We only shoot black people’, US cop during traffic stop; fired (head over to OSFMag’s IG for important note)📌
- Editorial: Missouri lawmaker who wants to see vandal ‘hung from a tall tree’ should resign
- L’Oreal transgender model says all white people are racist
- The birthplace of the Nazi movement has less tolerance for neo-Nazis than the U.S.
- Chinese Restaurant Closes After White Owner Is Outed As David Duke Supporter
TECHNOLOGY / BUSINESS / MONEY
- The smartphone’s future: It’s all about the camera
- LG’s focus on the V30 cameras is great for pros and amateurs
ENTERTAINMENT / CELEBS
- Avril Lavigne Promises New Music Will ‘Be Here Before You Know It’
- Stephen King Has Watched ‘It’ Twice And Loved It
- Amy Schumer Leaves a Massive Tip for College Student at Boston Restaurant
- ‘Crown Heights’ tells true story of man’s wrongful conviction, despair, hope
- Former Eagles player Nnamdi Asomugha stars in new film ‘Crown Heights’
- Everton striker Wayne Rooney arrested on suspicion of drink-driving
- NFLPA Files Restraining Order to Block Upholding of Ezekiel Elliott Suspension
- JJ Watt raises more than $11M for Hurricane Harvey victims
- WH Petition: ‘Declare George Soros A Terrorist’
- Robert Mueller is reportedly bringing an IRS financial crimes unit into the Russia investigation
- Russian President Putin warns of ‘major conflict’ over North Korea
- Trump administration slashes funds for health care sign-ups
- Mexico signals tougher stance on NAFTA, may pull out of talks if Trump moves to scrap deal
- Richard Branson: We’ve just ‘got to give Donald Trump and his team three months, six months’ …(Say this with me ‘Scandal’ fast): Not even mentioning personal business scandals brought to/as a result of a presidency that you KNEW would reach the American people but your ego and history of bullying and thinking you could (HALF-COCKEDLY and without a well-though out plan) run the country like YOUR OWN personal business, and personal vendetta’s and fears—sorry Branson but I’m gonna have to disagree on this. You give (people’s own businesses) i.e startups, restaurant ventures and countless other businesses “3 to 6 months.” But when you intention for running a COUNTRY people as a business is obviously for you selfish reasons and with petty, meticulously, mean-spirited zeal—in your first MONTH of staring, you forfeit the [given ‘em a]“chance” window of any months after such drastic acts. Running a country is a business, But this country is not a chicken joint any more than it is a start-up business or Trump’s personal business. It’s the COUNTRY’s business. The only republican I’ve seen that understands that is John McCain. He’s still a republican but has sense enough to know things have to be thought through. Isn’t he the one’s just had brain surgery? Hmm. He’s the ONLY one who uses it.
FOOD / HEALTH
- What happens in the brain to make us ‘catch’ yawn
- Is cutting soya from your diet the secret to good health?
- Execution in Nevada to use powerful opioid fentanyl
WELLNESS / SELF-CARE / SEX & RELATIONSHIPS
- How Taking a Yoga Class at 12 Years Old Changed This Woman’s Life
- Woman reveals the side-effect of giving birth that nobody talks about
- 22 Period Facts That’ll Blow Your Mind
- Walking a dog does wonders for your MENTAL health
- If you had kids before you were married you need to understand this law
- This woman was a neo Nazi – until she fell in love with a black woman
SCIENCE / NATURE
- We Finally Know How Humans Are Able to Echolocate, Just Like Bats And Whales
- Why some baby bees are destined to become workers—or queens
- Alien-Hunting Scientists Detect 15 Radio Signals Coming From Galaxy 2.4 Billion Light-Years Away
MARKETING / BRANDING / SOCIAL FYI / ENTREPRENEUR / SOCIALMEDIAPRENEUR / CAREER
- How to succeed in the ego-ravaged drama queen world of social media
- Stay focused on your work with the emphasis of being a valuable contribution–or get reduced to being a ‘fan’ and social media pawn for marketing under the guise of a great ‘networking’ event, or launch, experience. I cannot stress this enough. ‘Entrepreneurs’ and especially that “creatives” movement of people need to understand this like GOSPEL in 2017 in the information age of social media: Don’t waste your time trying to network — here’s what you should be doing instead
And let me explain: I mentioned in a
tweet rant some tweet posts in July or August, about how if you’re not (as many say) “poppin” online. Where ARE you gonna pop? Because it goes like this: In the days of old, networking events worked because it was THERE where you meet, get acquainted and get it poppin.’ Social media has brought the entire world(wide) in the palm of your hands–or fingertips. So all the work you’ve done (or are doING gets distributed, circulated and known RIGHT there). It was harder in the days of old so, a CLUSTER things were done at while networking or at events then. I can only IMAGINE how tough it was to get your brand, name, product, service or business out there. Even before social media when we just had domains in the Internet…it still was hard. Social media removed a LOT of barriers to branding and marketing. So in 2017, if you attend a networking event/are networking, when you show up-who you are, what you do/have to offer (e.g SHARED RESOURCES/BUSINESS) should already be known. Networking to ‘yasss’ and hashtag your way through it on social is merely a pep rally. When the crickets appear, (like she said in the article-pretty much) it’s still gonna ll boil down to your work–that you CAN’T get by needing to be DONE. The work has to get done. In the business of networking think: SHARED RESOURCES. Then ask yourself the question like (somebody politically famous) once asked: “Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what can you do for your country.” That said, what do you have to SHARE? Be smart. Network WITH and attend networking events with businesses, brands or people with whom YOU feel you can be of use to that TOO, you (feel) they may have the same interest in [you] and what THEY ALREADY KNOW you have to offer. Other than than, you’re wasting your dime and you’re wasting your time.
- Why content creators are becoming the cornerstone of performance marketing …Content is king—always has. Always will be.
- How to Ungate Content for Success
- How This 23-Year-Old Makes $60,000 A Month – And Helps Others Do The Same
- How to Hire a Real Team Player
- North Korea Appears to Challenge the US to a Dance Off In Latest Propaganda Video