- A Dadbag That I Made For People Who Want A Dad Bod Without Eating Junk Food
- Dad Teaches Son’s Bullies A Lesson With Facebook Post
- Youngest Siblings Are The Funniest And They Know It, Study Finds …yeah. We are, actually. LoL
- This High School Allowed Seniors To Wear Costumes In Their Student IDs, Probably Didn’t Expect Result Like This
ENTERTAINMENT / CELEBS
- The Emmys were totally political. Like everything else in the age of Trump
- Jake Gyllenhaal Finally Talks About Taylor Swift (Sort Of): Plays Boston Marathon Survivor
- The celeb named most dangerous online might surprise you
- ‘IT’ Almost Included Pennywise’s Terrifying Backstory
- Laura Ingraham joins Fox News’ prime-time lineup
- Chester Bennington’s Light Lives On In Linkin Park’s Emotional New Video
- Hillary Clinton just floated the possibility of contesting the 2016 election
- Hillary Clinton, on book tour, cheers the ‘resistance’
- Conway to no longer have Secret Service protection
- Donald Trump Jr. Gives Up Secret Service Protection, Seeking Privacy
- Senate approves $700 billion military defense
- Rhode Island announces plan to pay DACA renewal fee for every ‘Dreamer’ in state
- The new GOP health-care measure goes further than the failed one
- Boris Johnson hints he could resign if Theresa May doesn’t back his Brexit strategy
- Ban social media trolls from voting, election watchdog suggests
- O’Reilly Snaps at Lauer During Heated Interview About Harassment Allegations: ‘Don’t Be Sarcastic’
- Not all of Trump’s supporters are sticking by him
- Trump Envisions a Parade Showing Off American Military Might 🗣…I’m JUST as annoyed with North Korea, but we don’t need this foolishness. Let Korea be in their display of doing this. I hate it that Trump is way too media / attention / obsessed and show-offy minded. It’s a bad mix with presidency. We’ve never did a show of display like such and don’t need to start now-for one man’s ego and dreams of slaying dragons in his head. Shut this thought down, NOW. No right hand lets left hand know what it’s doing or capable of. No real threat-threatens (or displays). It acts.
- Trump says he wants a massive military parade down Pennsylvania Avenue on July 4
- US government wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman
- Trump Vindicated: Shock Report Says Obama Government Wiretapped Trump Campaign 🗣…just like Don Lemon (and me) feel that if Trump wants an apology from ESPN regarding their employee, he (first) should apologize to Obama, if we are to accept this report, then we need to await on collusion investigation of Russia and Putin x Trump…..ON A SIDE NOTE: I absolutely LOVE “Rocket Man.” LoL.
- Trump Administration Rejects Study Showing Positive Impact of Refugees
- Exclusive: Bangladesh PM says expects no help from Trump on refugees fleeing Myanmar
- Maria Update: Hurricane ‘Devastates’ Domenica, Heads For Puerto Rico : The Two-Way
- Covering the Rohingya: Separating fact from fiction
- Hurricane Maria hits Dominica with Category 5 punch
- Hurricane Maria ‘devastates’ Dominica
- Hurricane Maria strengthens to Category 5
- Hurricane Jose is traveling up the East Coast and Maria is officially a hurricane, threatening the same islands Irma devastated — here’s the latestRohingya crisis: UN to investigate reports of ethnic cleansing by Burmese military of the Muslim minority group
- Stanislav Petrov, ‘The Man Who Saved The World,’ Dies At 77
- Stanislav Petrov, who averted possible nuclear war, dies at 77
- SSM: Same-sex marriage surveys found ‘dumped in Brunswick’, security concerns raised
- Titusville man accused of strangling, stabbing woman and beating her three children ..nuts.
- Man guilty of killing wife in California college restroom …nuts
- Man places public on sleeping woman’s head 🗣…umm isn’t this, ‘dry rape’? It’s disgusting-like some voodoo ritual performed on you while you slept or like [the opposite of] some predator stealing a trinket of his victim. Instead, the left one of his own. Utterly disgusting, man.
- Russian mother faces 10 years jail after baby Egor dies Yahoo7 News
- 🗣Live by the sword, crocodile, die by the sword crocodile Sharman who claimed to ‘control crocodiles’ is killed by crocodile
- Toys ‘R’ Us files for bankruptcy protection in US 🗣I just mentioned in this short spiel-about Legos-how kids (nowadays) aren’t being born, bred, reared and geared toward toys anymore. Technology and mimicking parents and those around them sedentary and even mobile, positioned such that something more interesting is going on in front of them in their hands. You know, the problem with big brands (whether stores, industries, or people) is that the stay stuck on their major schtick that worked for them and the truth is: All schticks that worked (pre-digital age), need to be re-evaluated. There’s NO way I would own a toy store and let the thought of the annual day after Thanksgiving cloud the fact that the world is so digitized and technology driven now. Along with pushing digital over my brick and mortar, 80% of the toys in my store would be digital in some way or another.
- Pizza Hut launches vegan cheese 🗣Considering gluten consciousness and vegan consciousness-this is good thinking. Even though one may NOT be gluten conscious (as the suddenly exploding vegan phenomenon), the fact that you can order a brand name pizza with vegan cheese in inclusive and good for marketing to vegans/vegan enthusiasts. They should have BEEN done this.
- Rio Ferdinand: Retired footballer to launch pro boxing career
- Why Rio Ferdinand has made the decision to step into the ring and become a professional boxer at the age of 38
- Andrew Bogut, Lakers Agree to 1-Year Contract After 1 Season with Mavs and Cavs
- What Lionel Messi said to Gerard Deulofeu after he came on for Ousmane Dembele against Getafe
- Red Sox Wrap: Boston Rallies To Top Orioles 10-8 In 11-Inning Thriller
- Bayern Munich fans will hate the reason Toni Kroos signed for Real Madrid
- What are the Romelu Lukaku song lyrics? Manchester United urged to ban ‘racist’ song
SCIENCE / NATURE
- Why is it so hard to swat a fly?
- Jellyfish Seek Italy’s Warming Seas. Can’t Beat ’Em? Eat ’Em.
- 40% of Worker Ants Are Actually Lazy Slackers, But They Have Their Reasons
- Thanks To Lobbying, It’s Illegal To Power Your Home With Solar Panels In Florida
- End of the world coming this Saturday
- Press regulator censures Mail on Sunday for global warming claims
- Three Planets Will Slide Behind the Moon in an Occultation
- Scientists Just Revealed Something Weird About The Night Side Of Venus
- Planet Nibiru: Will the world end on September 23?
- Pitch Black Planet Found By NASA’s Hubble Telescope
- Scientists Just Revealed Something Weird About The Night Side Of Venus
- Trump Administration Moves to Open Arctic Refuge to Drilling Studies
- Top Trump officials signal US could stay in Paris climate agreement
- British Press Watchdog Says Climate Change Article Was Faulty
- Gaze At The Face Of A 2,000-Year-Old Scythian Warrior From Siberia
TECHNOLOGY / BUSINESS / MONEY
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed 🗣…Equifax needs to charge it the game and wipe the world’s Equifax report clean.
- Russian election hacking: States switch to paper ballots …I have been screaming this forever. There is NO need for electronic voting any more than there is a need in this day and age for an “electoral college.” If money (which too, is paper-well, cotton to be exact), can be counted in bulk, why can’t voting ballots be mass-produced and ‘countable’ the same way?
- Nerf guns can lead to serious eye injuries, doctors warn
- Nikon is making a full-frame mirrorless camera
- Facebook hands Russia-backed ads to election investigators
- Facebook’s war on free will
- Facebook’s Reckoning Draws Nearer
- Amazon tests one-hour delivery for your fashion show picks
- What It Means When You Get ‘SSSS’ on Your Boarding Pass
- SpaceX’s Dragon capsule successfully returns from 12th ISS resupply mission
- Tesla envisions mobile EV battery swapping machines
- MythQuiz builds Alexa tutor at Disrupt Hackathon
- 7 Cybersecurity Questions Every Leader Should Ask
- Crypto Asset Visualizer turns your bitcoin into a AR pile of cash
- India to have its own Bitcoin like Cryptocurrency called Lakshmi Coin
- World’s Central Banks Can’t Ignore the Bitcoin Boom, BIS Says
- Odisha-based startup FlashDeal brings offline deals for online users
- Federal Reserve meeting: 3 things to watch
- Equifax data breach: The number of victims may be impossible to know
- The learned helplessness of Equifax
- Your app-based milkman: Doodhwala is digitising milk delivery 🗣…LoL. I have a friend that habitually screams out stocking up in milk and bread either: when a snow storms coming or she’s holed in the house for any lengthy amount of time. I can’t wait to joke with her about an effing milk delivery. Milk though? Why though? LoL
- NY Times reporter slammed after saying boy mowing White House lawn sends bad signal on child labor
- Pittsburgh’s self-driving car boom means $200,000 pay packages for robotics grads
- CEO Mitch Lowe Explains How The MoviePass Rollout Fell Short, And What He’s Doing To Fix It
- iPhone 8 and 8 Plus review: Excellent phone overshadowed by X
- Apple’s iOS 11 kills old 32-bit iPhone and iPad apps
- iOS 11 release date: iPhone users urged to check new software update won’t break their apps when it arrives
- iPhone 8 and X support pad-free wireless charging, third-party distance charger on the way
- iPhone 8/Plus Review: With this traditionally beautiful powerhouse, should you really wait for iPhone X?
- First iPhone 8 and Apple Watch Series 3 orders now ‘preparing to ship’ from Apple
- Trump retweets ‘heroic’ image of him dragging Apple back to US
- Lessons From Apple and Nissan – Learning The Game, While Playing Game
CANNABIS / WEED / MARIJUANA
FOOD / HEALTH
- Private Insurer Steps Up To Advertise Open Enrollment For Obamacare
- When caring for a sick pet becomes burdensome
- No, Scientists Didn’t Say Drinking Alcohol While Pregnant Is Okay
- Young Canadians who vape are twice as likely to move on to cigarettes, researchers say
- New Canadian study: Autism-Aluminum adjuvant link corroborated
- Fluoride exposure in utero linked to lower IQ in kids, study says
- New Survey Shares Women’s Attitudes Towards Fertility
- Sleeping on a plane during a change in altitude could damage your hearing
- The eco guide to ancient grains
- Guess What’s Showing Up In Our Shellfish? One Word
- Cholesterol-like molecules switch off the engine in cancer-targeting ‘Natural Killer’ cells
- All 8 extreme childhood food allergies are also common ingredients in CDC-recommended vaccines… coincidence?
- No, You Probably Shouldn’t Eat Ice Cream For Breakfast
SEX & RELATIONSHIPS / SELF-CARE / PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- The Most Dangerous Sex Positions According To Scientists🗣 If you’ve followed me over the years, then you know that I fancy myself an intimacist-bent on the importance of sexual intimacy over just “sex.” If you read my book Doing It! Mind-Blowing Sex Tips You Will Never Forget (The Fine Art of Intimate Sex)
(and follow me), or listen to my podcasts, you know that sex positions (in my humble opinion) is a form of communication. And even alongside scientific research about what’s dangerous physically, sexual positions emotionally and interpersonally is something overlooked because it’s not studied or often talked about because it’s not often thought about. Sexual positioning (when having sex with someone who is not your spouse/husband-especially) is an important consideration that many (women especially) never consider (or understand). Sexual positioning actually begins even before sex. And (especially as women) we don’t allow enough time in SOLICITATION of being made love to in mind before we give of our bodies and our time. So before we know it, we’re folded, and bent all kinds of ways and easily unfolded. Sexual positioning it is the silent deal-breaker as to why you’re dumped or disposable easily, or kept and is pretty much up there with all the other goings on and deal-breakers and deal-makers involved in relationshipping and relationshopping.
In life and interpersonally, just Just like you have to teach people how to treat (play) with you, in love/intimately, you have to teach people how to lay with you, too.
I don’t have time to elaborate on that but I will, via my podcast podcast.
- 5 seasonal tips to help you stay well during autumn
- For worriers, expressive writing cools brain on stressful tasks
- Beware nuclear industry’s fake news on being emissions free
- Mental health groups sound alarm over dramatic same-sex marriage survey spike
- Overeating is killing us – so here’s how to cut down on what you eat
VIDEOS / VIRAL
- (Video) Woman Describes How R.Kelly Allegedly “Trained” Her To “Please Him” At Young Age
- EMMYS: Lowest Ratings Ever ⋆ The Political Cowboy
- Black Woman Goes after a Veteran in Restaurant After She Notices What He has with Him [VIDEO]
- Two Supreme Court judges illegally linked to NASA coalition
- Prater’s field goal gets a lucky bounce
- Neo-Nazi Gets Knocked Out With One Punch In Seattle!
- Sean Hannity Tells Bill O’Reilly ‘You Should Come Back’ to Fox News
- Jogger nicknamed ‘The Mad Pooper’ wanted for defecating in front yards
Teen girl dies in hotel freezer ( ref: #KenneshaJenkins )
Republicans Worried About Tax Cuts
Neil deGrasse Tyson scolds cherry picking climate science