- US sends more aid to Puerto Rico, a week after Maria
- Nurse delivers shopper’s baby in Georgia Target
- Prosecutor: Woman killed pregnant friend to take unborn baby, claim as hers
- Florida clown killer case: Sheila Keen Warren arrested in Virginia
- Police arrest woman in ‘killer clown’ cold case
- Cops: Eustis carjacker fails to start ‘push button’ car, gets arrested
- Cops reveal clue linking suspect to Google manager’s murder
- UK banker to appeal Hong Kong convictions in women’s murders
- Four paths to a ‘strategic miscalculation’ over North Korea
- ‘Our intention is to shut down the country’: South Africa’s largest trade union strikes
- The Latest: Saudi activist hails driving as ‘first step’
- Saudi Arabia will let women drive, but there’s a long way to go. Everywhere
- Russia and Saudi Arabia are becoming unlikely allies
- Tweeters Skewer ‘Feeble’ Donald Trump For Deleting Posts After Alabama Loss
- Bannon beat Trump in Alabama (kind of)
- Trump: Roy Moore ‘sounds like a really great guy’
- 6 reasons Trump should stay away from longer tweets
TECHNOLOGY / BUSINESS / MONEY
Twitter tests doubling its character limit to 280
- The Internet Doesn’t Need–or Want–Longer Tweets …I have lots to say about this, too…hold your horses. I wrote it out at 4 this morning and my file froze. If I don’t retrieve it, I will rewrite it….It’ necessary.
- Roy Moore wins. The country loses.
Karl Rove reacts to populist outsider Roy Moore’s runoff win
- Roy Moore’s victory in Alabama shows conservatives are all about the culture war now
- Republicans To Unveil ‘Middle Class’ Tax Cut; Democrats See Windfall For The Rich
- Taliban claims Kabul airport attack during Defense Secretary Mattis visit
- First refugees head to U.S. as part of contentious Australia deal
HEALTH / FOOD
- These Are The World’s Highest-Paid Television Actresses of 2017
- Steven Seagal labels NFL knee protests ‘outrageous and disgusting’
- Steven Tyler cancels Aerosmith tour, seeks ‘immediate care’
- Menendez Murders star Edie Falco on the ‘pushback’ Leslie Abramson faced from the general public
5 Emotional Moments From “This Is Us” Season 1 |
5 times the ‘This is Us’ cast acted like family IRL
“Fixer Upper” Is Ending With Season 5
- A Fixer Upper Cast Member Admits the House Isn’t Always Done on Reveal Day and 4 Other Shockers
- ‘Fixer Upper’ Stars Get Candid About Their Marriage As Rumors Of Divorce Surface
- NBA Coach Gregg Popovich Delivers Remarks On Race, Trump, Anthem Protesting … (Please re-read my spiel here…this is EXAMPLE….of this kind of man speaking on this EXACTLY what I mean in the ENTIRE spiel!)
Four NCAA Basketball Coaches Charged In Bribery Scandal
Nick Wright’s Vital Question for Upset fans! #TAKEAKNEE PROTEST | “What are you actually mad at?”
…and if you don’t have time to listen to anything else, scroll to the last two minutes of this interview and ask yourself that VERY question that he proposed.
He articulated that SO well. Because over the weekend, as I researched and collected COUNTLESS old Tweets, videos and stills of Donald Trump not holding his right hand (pledging allegiance to the flag himself). I felt a ‘way.’
I felt a ‘way’ when I felt the passionate VENOM of him ‘supremely’ yell: “get that son of a bitch outta here/he’s fired.”
I felt a ‘way’ when I read posts of him making statements about what a ‘privilege’ is it to be making millions of dollars and question how dare somebody not bow down to that (essentially).
I somehow felt that as rich man (by inheritance and EVENTUAL business building), considering his right hands remaining to his side, Donald Trump didn’t feel like HE owes it to pledge allegiance to the American flag but that the “typical types” of men “given” the “opportunity” (rather than earning working and risking their lives on the field), DO owe it to bow down and pledge.
It’s deeper than the surface. When you take into account, Donald Trump’s neglecting to pay American taxes, his obvious personal gripes and grudges with how the countries been run and how in less than his six months in office, WHO he’s taken his personal issues out ON, Donald Trump’s grudge is more about supremacy than he CARES about pleging a flag that HE himSELF doesn’t pledge to and an AMERICA that HE himself hasn’t even paid taxes TO.